Your Choice of Boston Acoustics Soundbar

**Item: **Your Choice of Boston Acoustics Soundbar
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $16 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Your Choice of Boston Acoustics Soundbar)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Your Choice of Boston Acoustics Soundbar)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/13/2013 - $69.99-119.99 - 10 comment(s)
5/3/2013 - $69.99-119.99 - 28 comment(s)

Some additional info on the TVEE 10 can be found over at the product page

Not so good reviews on the Boston Acoustics TVEE Model 10 or the wireless one

Some not so happy customers (2.2 out of 5.0) on the the TVEE 10 over at amazon

Do these support compressed pcm over the optical cable? I have a Visio sound bar that doesn’t. Might pick one of these up if it does.

am buying this product, hope it will stay till next week

Bought one a year or so ago.
Nice whilst it lasted, which wasn’t long (the bass packed up after 6 weeks).
Customer service was not anykind of service at all.
Told me I had to pay to get it fixed myself…warranty what warranty.
Maybe my experience was unique but from a quick google search you will see it was not. Wish I had researched first. That said I still use the bar without the bass as it is better than the TV speakers. I would not buy again but if you do best of luck to you!

Sub Woofer is junk. I have had this unit for a month and it makes popping sounds even when the unit is off.

Buy the samsung soundbar.You won’t be dissapointed.

Do not buy the TVee25. They are plagued with issues and will affect the WiFi signal of any device within 20 feet.

I bought one approximately one year ago from Woot and Boston Acoustics wouldn’t provide me any help after it started acting up almost immediately. They offered to replace it with a TVee10 which would be a downgrade, I requested the TVee26 instead and didn’t get a reply back.

Main issues:
-Wireless subwoofer signal comes and goes. Makes popping noises while doing so.
-Wifi interference makes using a laptop or any wifi device in the same room unusable.

I bought the TV26 two months ago (same $120 price) and couldn’t be happier. Sound is a big upgrade over the built-in speakers of my 46" Samsung LED TV, and the sub is actually pretty powerful. I have it in a bedroom - not sure that I would use it in a big living room, but for the price I think it’s a steal. Pandora and other streaming music services sound great as well. Paired easily with my standard Comcast remote.

Purchased the TVee 25 and within a year the subwoofer developed a 60 Hz hum.
Out of warranty - out of luck.

Also bought TVee 25 and woofer only lasted 6 months loud hum. Stay away from BA sound bars.

Boston Acoustics suck. Proprietary cables and cheap connectors. Good luck getting support on them. Better off to buy this at Sam’s or Costco. At least you can return them when they crap out.

I’ve had a refurbed TVEE 25 for 1 year and 7 months. It sounds great in the bedroom and has worked flawlessly. I paid considerably more from Boston Acoustics and the price here is a steal. It isn’t up to the level of my 7.1 surround system in my living room, but that is to be expected.

I bought a TVEE 25 about 18 months ago and the unit works fine.

The only issue is that the wireles sub pretty much blanks out any wifi with 20 feet of it.

In hindsight, I would much prefered a wired unit and not deal with all the wireless interference issues.

I have not had the pop or humm others report.

My buddy and I each bought the wireless version. Mine lasted 3 months , his was much better it lasted 5 months. Stay away from these soundbars.

I think I had mine for a good 5 months when the Subwoofer stopped working… realized the electronics were incredibly hot, glad it didn’t start a fire while I was gone. Boston Acoustics wanted me to pay to ship it around to get fixed, not worth it.