Your Choice of Pinnacle Soundbar

Hi, yes it is compatible with smart phones MP3 players, computers, laptops. So if you store music or movies on any of those sources MODEL FRONTROWSYS8210 will work with all thos devices. It is not bluetooth you will simply run a cable to the device.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT QUESTION

Hi, sorry for the problem. I hope you understand that business protocol and our warranty requires we receive any claimed defective unit and we will then replace or repair at our option. Obviously, it is not possible to 1st ship brand new gear to people who request it based on a claimed defect. What I will do is stay on top of this for you and traffic internally.

ARIN

Yes, absolutely. You have an exact example of what our product is designed for.

Thanks for the question,

ARIN

Hi, we bought the FRONTROW SYS 8210 also around Christmas and were hoping for something really nice that was normally priced around $800-$900. We figured it must be really good for that price. Now we are stuck with it, these cheap $50 computer speakers w/ a small sub (probably like 4"), that I bought in 2001 sound 2X-3X better.

That change in volume you have been noticing, we have noticed also, and it’s not when using a different remote. We checked that on the other remote we use, and our wi-fi FREQ, and there is no overlap. I believe it’s from the wi-fi connection to the subwoofer cutting in and out. Ours is only about 5’ away in the recommended room position from the Owner’s Manual but we get it cutting in and out also. We tried just about every setting option and our soundbar is very “echo-ish”. Our room is a square, so there shouldn’t be any weird acoustics from a mis-shaped room.

For comparison purposes, we are using the fiber optic “Optical” connection b/w the TV & soundbar.

INFORMATIVE VIDEO HERE

http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/frsys8210vid.html

[MOD EDIT: Embedded URL]

It doesn’t sound like any Wooters that purchased this have positive comments about it. =(

I bought my 8210 back in October and have had ZERO issues with it. Sub is about 8 feet away, works fine. I have no issues with random volume going up and down or power offs. And it sounds a hell of a lot better than the tiny speakers on todays lcd/led tvs. I do have a logitech harmony and it works flawlessly with controlling every option on the bar.

Arin,
I have an old stereo (Sony STR-D715) with Dolby Surround 5.0 sound (not 5.1 – no subwoofer out) connected to a pair of Bose 601 Series III floor speakers, a Bose VCS-10 center channel, and a pair of surround speakers. When playing music this system sounds great! However, when I go to watch a movie is when I experience an issue where the dialog is too quiet and gets overshadowed by the background music score to the point that I can hardly hear them talking. To compensate for this lack of volume on the dialog I would just turn up the sound on the TV. This past fall I finally made the plunge to get a 65” flat panel TV when the old CRT finally died. I soon realized how terrible these flat panel speakers are and my old method for compensating for dialog isn’t working very well and I would like your input. Additional information to fill your brain about my problem, the stereo puts out 80 watts of power to the two sides, but the center channel only puts out 25 watts. I do get voice out of the center channel, but it has always been weak. My room is about 24’ x 24’, and we sit about halfway back. I have seen the new stereos have a microphone that you place in the primary listening area and it goes through each speaker to dynamically adjust your speakers for the best listening experience, but my old stereo does not have this capability. So, is my issue the stereo itself or is this with the speakers? Or both? Would a soundbar be adequate to resolve this issue or do I need to replace the stereo or speakers?

I purchased the FRONT ROW SYS 8210 with wireless sub. The AUX 1 input jack was loose and crackled when a component was plugged in. Woot sent a second unit out and it would randomly emit a high-pitched shrill. Neither my Sharp TV nor PS3 remote worked with the sound bar. I ended up sending both of the units back to Woot and purchased a Sony with Bluetooth and HDMI for a little more. I tried to like it but it just didn’t like me.

Hi. This is pretty technical. What I can say is you indicated a 5.0 system and also are discussing a 2.1 option here. No real subwoofer in the system or main speakers that have significant bass is a detriment to the acoustics. If you want a serious improvement to the basic TV sound and an excellent music listening system I recommentd the FRONTROWSYSTEM 8210 as an excellent option.

If you want a complete Home theater experience as a 5.1 set up, that is a different set of criteria. You would need a front left, front right, center, rear and powered suwoofer. So, if you want a serious upgrade and I do mean serious, from the existing new TV, yes our FRONTROWSYSTEM 8210 is the choice. If you want a 5.1 set up, that is a different set of decisions.

Thanks,

ARIN

I purchased Pinnacle FRONTROW SYS 8210 for my new 55" flat panel last year. The product performance is a night and day improvement over the TV speakers. I paid an awful lot more than the price here and I think it is worth every penny. Great product, particularly for bass extension that is never part of any TV system. Hooking it up was really simple. The Pinnacle product has no problems, still going strong.

Hello. Actually, we wrote to you via the private forum area on Feb 12. I have re-sent that communication and a new one for you today. Please check your WOOT e-mail. THanks,

ARIN

The system 8210 has been a phenomenal upgrade to my TV. I ended up buying one for my in-laws too, mostly with selfish motives, but they’re thrilled with it. Full sound with the sub is my big thing. For the in-laws, the clarity of voices is particularly nice as FIL’s hearing goes.

I said this the last time it was posted as well, but the QP9W speakerbar is an awesome product if you have an existing 5.1 amplifier. Sounds great for movies, video games, sports and regular TV. I haven’t had a single issue with it and I was so happy with the sound, I even upgraded my rear speakers to Pinnacle as well.

With about 20 minutes to go, I want to thank all the Woot Community for a great event. If there are any remaining questions I am here to assist.

Thanks,

Also, check out many other wonderful Pinnacle products in the HOME THEATER feature on main WOOT tab.

Thanks,

ARIN
TEAM LEADER

I bought 8210 last year. No problem since. except since last month, wireless subwoofer does not show blue light and hence no sound from sub. Did many power stops. Blue light comes as a flicker and goes off.

Pleas advise

BV

I doubt Arin will see this post, but here’s the contact info: info@pinaclespeakers.com