Your Choice Showerheads

I purchased the 24 setting showerhead during the last wootoff. WOW! Both my husband and I like it very much.

Even though our second shower is only a stall shower, I’m contemplating buying another one just so I can use the main shower head. It’s AMAZING!

If you remove the flow restrictors, be aware that it uses A LOT OF WATER! It’s amazing.

I own the 24 setting version & it’s worth it just for the mist settings alone. When both heads are on Mist, the entire shower is bathed in a fine mist, unlike any shower I’ve used before, it’s Awesome!..I will challenge the 24 settings claim though, it’s more like 8, but whatever…no one comes here for the truth :wink: 1 tip when trying to remove the flow restrictors. The 1 in the wand comes out easy, but the other 1 is a challenge. they are soft plastic with small holes in them. I used a long/narrow screw & started threading it on. As soon as I can feel the threads catch, I pulled it out easily with pliers & be sure to use the 2nd washer AND read the instructions all the way thru BEFORE assembly.

I really want one of these. I got rid of my handheld shower head and whenever I scrub the tub, I curse myself for doing it. How can you really clean the shower without a handheld? Thinking about replacing the new one but the cheap so-and-so in me is resisting…

I’m assuming that you have bad water flow… because I took out the restrictor in both the shower head and the handle and on the 6-o-clock setting the thing is powerful. I like mine.

Yes they both can work at the same time, or with one off and one on. When they are both on the water flow takes somewhat of a hit in power.

Is this one of the cheap 80% plastic shower heads or is it mostly stainless steel? I can’t stand the ones that are made out of almost all plastic… does anyone know for sure?

You can skip the bar. I have been using it for over a month and still haven’t decided where/if I want the bar.

I own the 24 setting one and it is 80% or more plastic. It looks nice and has not had any durability problems so far.
The only thing in that set which is metal is the hose for the handheld.

Thanks for the quick response!

Got it, like it.

Bought it during last Woot (same price). Took out flow restriction. I use both heads at once, can use one at a time if for some reason that’s desired!!

Nope, we’ve got great pressure. This is just a poorly engineered device. Buy something else.

Cheap plastic mostly.

Can anyone comment on the range of motion of the fixed shower head? My apartment is cursed with a crooked pipe and needs significant range of motion from a shower head to make it possible to stand in the middle of the shower.

Did you contact the company? It has a limited lifetime warranty and they have been great with the few customers that needed help.

I got this the last time it was on sale and it worked ok for a while. The heads got clogged very easily and I started to lose pressure. Before, the spray could easily hit the rear wall of the tub (normal run of the mill size tub) and then it could barely make it halfway. I soaked the head in vinegar for a day and it cleaned up a bit but the pressure was still lacking and now it made a terrible whine while in use.

I took it off and put my old 10 setting showerhead back on that has never given me problems.

Have had the same problem here. We did not remove the flow restrictors (well, hubby installed it…so maybe he did remove them and didn’t mention it). But it goes though water a LOT faster. So I have to turn the flow down on the shower so we don’t use so much water (such a waste, and expensive) and so it doesn’t get cold on me 10 minutes in (I take longer showers, always have, always will). And then the handheld shower head becomes completely useless and we have to keep it off, so now the only purpose it serves is to be able to clean the shower easier. But we cannot use it while actually showering. I’m considering putting our old shower head back in because it had a much wider spray which I really liked, so all of me could be under the water instead of my sides getting cold. If I could have the handheld sprayer on during the shower so both shower heads are going, it makes a wider spray and works well. But again, then it gets cold fast and wastes a lot of water.

Me too… As the beavers say, “Damn it all!”

I bought one of the total spa shower heads the last time they where on woot. This this is amazing, great flow(removed restrictors)and looks nice. Everything is plastic besides the hose so if that’s a problem avoid. Like others have said, when you remove the restrictors this thing uses a lot of water. So if you water is expensive I would avoid.

Overall its a great product would recommend.

I’m getting way too much information on hygiene, shower placement, handheld usage, etc. You normally have to go to an adult site for this kind of material.

For the person who stated, “an old man with a huge prostrate could produce a more forceful stream”, we don’t want to know how you conducted that comparison. Some things are better left unsaid!

Even though vinegar is the cheap homey way to do it, CLR works much better.