Your Choice Training Pads or Pet Playpen

**Item: **Your Choice Training Pads or Pet Playpen
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Your Choice Training Pads or Pet Playpen)

[Search Google](Google Choice Training Pads or Pet Playpen)

Tons of solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Here is an roof that is compatible for the playpen
Product Reviews for the playpen

I prefer only using pen type setups for short term absences.

Great reviews (4.8 mout of 5.0) on the training pads over at walmart.com

Yo, Woot! Howz about some dimensions for that playpen?

Here are the dimensions.

Size: 36"W x 36"D x 23.6"H)
Panel Size for CI-604: 33.6"W x 23.6"H
(The height is based on the highest part of the panel. Panel top is curved.)
Door Panel for CI-604: 14.6"W x 16.5"H
(The height is based on the highest part of the door. Door top is curved.)

These pads are too small for my dog. Next time offer the large size.

Just an FYI, those training pads can come in handy when potty training actual human children too. One of those under a blanket on your favorite chair/couch/car seat can save on cleaning bills.

I use both these products and highly recommend the. Pads are good for small dogs and the pen is great. Buy 2 and make it huge…use 2 panels as a gate…really well made and super easy to clean. Suited for small to medium sized dogs.

Further proof that the Woot Intelligence Group (WIG) is intercepting our personal data. I literally, LITERALLY just got done building the white version of this pen with the door! The construction us rock solid and simple - the sides interlock and a long pin keeps them together. Rubber feet go into holes on the bottom to keep it from sliding on floors. Our new puppy tried it out and seems happy with the space he has now!

The description for the playpen says “this pen features double steel door latches for added security” but the pics don’t show a door…just 4 doorless panels. Can you confirm there is one?

Has anyone used one of these for a rabbit? Not to live in of course, but as a bunny playpen? Just wondering how rabbit-proof this product is…

I’d hate to buy it only to discover that my bunny is able to chew through it!

HA! Was thinking the exact same thing!

I came to the comments to see if anyone knew if the playpen could be used for small children. Didn’t even thing about the training pads being useful for kids.

Great for the new pup!!

Watch out for wascally wabbits, especially the ones from the Holy Grail…the Playpen is no match for this vicious floppy-eared psycho.

Used one of these as a base to the Skinner box we keep our toddler in. He already bowls an average of 245.

It’s not funny if you have to explain it.

Ta-da!

Hmmm… if it wasn’t for political correctness, I might order one of these for my sister’s kid. Seems durable enough. Not to mention the training pads might come in handy when it’s time to housebreak the little ankle biter. :wink:

In case no one else has answered you yet: I don’t think the model here has doors; the “steel door latches” apparently refers to the corner/section latching system. Too bad, though; I’d like a door, but not enough to double what I have to spend.