Your Choice Workout Supplement

Dude! No whey!

Whey! Totally.

Dude!

Actually, Whey protein, along with egg AND casein, are your best choices, especially for decreasing body fat. They are complete sources of amino acids, which in turn, will help your body recover optimally and at an accelerated pace. That, and proteins such as Whey can help you display a leaner physique, all while promoting a better immunity.

The only protein not very healthy for men would be Soy since it contains Phytoestrogens that will wreak havoc in a man’s testosterone levels.

Certified or not, dude, you need to stop googling random articles that you find on the first page. Soy protein has been shown to be “less efective” for bodybuilders, than Whey, because its Amino Acids are more likely to go into splanchnic circulation than into muscle tissue. Whey protein provides greater amounts of the BRANCHED chain Amino Acids. There are studies showing low BCAA content of soy protein adversely affects muscle building by disrupting both leucine signaling and activation of myogenic translation initiation factors.

‘Gaudichon C, Mahe S, et al. Net postprandial utilization of [15N]-labeled milk protein nitrogen is influenced by diet composition in humans. J Nutr. 1999;129:890–895.’
‘Makela S, Poutanen M, et al. Inhibition of 17beta-hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase by flavonoids in breast and prostate cancer cells. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1998;217:310–316.’

Seriously stating an extremely controversial opinion as fact (“Soy is good for you”) and then implying that any other opinion can only be from living in a bubble, is both ignorant, as well as rude.

P.S. I am not interested in arguing on the internet, but in order to provide information on my own opinion of soy, I will leave these links here…

http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm

http://www.westonaprice.org/soy-alert/phytoestrogens-and-male-reproductive-development

It’s Grape flavor! – Who seriously only looks at the pictures?

there is no sell by date for the mp assault like the previous size offering. is it known?

I’m guessing it’s January 2015 like the Whey.