Your Ideas

Love the shirt, but life’s taught me that not only can I not get away with saying what’s on my mind all the time, but I really can’t get away with putting it in writing! Oh well, made me laugh though. Thanks for that!

I wish I could wear this shirt to work every day. I would never have to talk in meetings.

Woot is now encouraging impolite behavior. Tsk tsk.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the writer obfuscated “hole” as opposed to “ass” in the ad copy?

While I found the hipster lightbulb and the ‘I’m so lonely’ at the very end of the description funny, this shirt isn’t up my alley. I like the brown shirt though, I have ‘Remember the Something Something’

250x190

http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/fa09fd4f-40f3-4ecc-b60e-726227a41ad4.png[/img] and I really like having a dark shirt that’s not black.

Well put.

Sorry, I’m not a fan of this. It’s just so forced and loses the intended impact. “Look at me, I’m cute but with a potty mouth!”

A swing and a miss for Woot!

Please drive through.

Bravo! It’s the internet and you didn’t use an unneccessary apostrophe!

Your color scheme sucks. What is this, the 70’s? Otherwise, I like it.

This doesn’t seem like a woot shirt. It seems like it should be at tshirt hell, but with the incandescent going down on a CFL or something. This version is just hostile without creativity, which is pretty meh.

This is horribly negative, and I’d never wear it. If anything, I think this shirt should be directed to the person who changed the layout of the website.

Quote from the film Harvey:

“Years ago my mother used to say to me… ‘In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.’ Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”

My co-workers made me buy this shirt.

I’d totally buy this, and wear it to work - but alas, Anvil.

Now this is a shirt I can wear to work to get my point across without having to really hurt someones “Feelings”. I say it’s a homerun! I don’t know where all you other posters work but if they can’t take a little humor and prodding, then I say it’s time for a new job. I hear Woots hiring.

I feel like this is a design I found in the big & tall clearance section of Burlington Coat Factory. I never understood how, “You suck” or “Your girlfriend loves me” shirts were anything more than boring and unoriginal. At this point i’d rather have another cat on the daily shirt.

Would have been nice if one bulb was saying it to the other bulb!

New Site Design.
Change in Blanks.
Price increase.

Self referencial humor?
In for 3?

But don’t you see, that MAKES the joke?!?!

Same genius who printed that “F you” shirt.

Why is everybody ignoring the kitty on this shirt?