Yukai 40GB Portable Multimedia Device

i have never heard of yukai… are they reliable??

at least this is not a refurb…

40GB? that sounds like a great deal to me, how much would one of these of a comperable brand run??

Maybe I missed something but it doesn’t look like woot’s description contains a battery life? If someone has one… what is the battery life like on this?

trying to figure out if i should buy this

this may help some

http://www.yukai.eu/html/prod_pmc/PVR-H240.html

Whoa! Includes:

Acrobat ® Reader – Anyone can read PDF file (with layout, fonts, links, and images, etc.) by using this Acrobat ReaderTM software.

How can you say no?

never heard of the brand. and i have an ipod video so i really have absolutely no use for this. goodnight everyone.

Price Runner…

…no Froogle listings…

You could hook this up to your DVR and download movies, episodes of Heros and stuff to watch later. Pretty ribs!

The Iphone will be here in 4 weeks sorry.

2.4" screen, wow my eyes hurt watching ipod and this is a hair smaller.

Does it play DivX? XviD? H264?

$250 on pricerunner

seems like a good woot. sadly $100 is still too rich for me :frowning:

is it Mac compatible?

oh look! it is!!!

Do I get a free one for IDing the picture? It’s a skit from the Japanese Cult Show, “Vermillion Pleasure Night”. LOL, that rocks.

Mustek rebadges the product(?)

http://www.mustek.com.tw/html/prod_pmc/PVR-H240Plus.html

Good luck!

Jon

never heard of this brand before (not that i’m really versed in electronics, in imports no less). On the surface, it appears for those who were considering getting a video ipod for their multimedia may be better off with this instead. Sure, Ipod is probably better for music, but this sucker’s only a fraction of what a high end ipod would cost

does this thing play MP3’s? i’m confused as to what “plays music” means.

I would have bought if the price was less than $50. Way overpriced for unknown media player. 500 Gb USB devices are now $75!

Dang what an awesome woot! If I didn’t already woot the Enza Dream’eo I would be all over this one.

Well then, you sure could use this product! Studies show that the Yukai 40GB Portable Multimedia Device contains 95% less evil than any Apple product.