Yukon Firefall Series 15-45×60 SE Spotting Scope with Universal Mounting Bracket

Long range observation of spots.

this woot will tell us which states the peeping toms reside.

Ok now how do I mount the night vision on to this?

any idea if this will work for viewing stars, etc ? (some telescopes are way too lanky plus the camera doodle thing is cool)

Maybe we could use this to see the end of the woot off!

In for 1

Hello neighbors!

I think my mother would love this. But… its bad enough coming into her house and finding her at the window with binoculars. I’d hate to find her sprawled out like a S.W.A.T sniper.

…that came from the last Woof-off.

Average Customer Rating
2.8 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)
5 star:
(2)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star:
(1)
1 star:
(2)

› Be the first to suggest an attribute for this item.

Share your thoughts with other customers:
Create your own review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews

19 of 20 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spotting Scope, April 22, 2009
By D. F. Gundersen "Life-long shooter and instru… (Arizona) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Yukon YK11025K Firefall 15- 45 x 60 Spotting Scope Kit (Electronics)
This is a suprisingly and surpassingly good deal.
One gets a dandy scope with an angled eye-piece
(no more stiff neck from leaning over to see the latest shot),
as well as a sturdy and attractive carrying case, a soft
carrying case, filters, lens caps, short tripod, all at a price
well below anything I could find at the local stores.

I’ve mounted mine on my shooting box and it goes to the
range with me without fail. The only down-side is that
one spends a good deal of time letting others use the scope
to check their, rather than my, target.

Doc
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this | Permalink
Comment Comment (1)

5.0 out of 5 stars scope thoughts, August 6, 2010
By silver fox “harvey” (scottsdale, az usa) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Yukon YK11025K Firefall 15- 45 x 60 Spotting Scope Kit (Electronics)

This scope is just the one I wanted. The price was right - the features are great especially the angled eye piece. In addition, the hard carrying case is great as well as the window clamps in addition to the soft carrying case. Gets my highest recommendation.
Report this | Permalink
Comment Comment

1.0 out of 5 stars Yukon YK11025K PC of JUNK that fell apart out of the box., July 10, 2010
By Jon E. Miles (florida) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
I hope you can tell by the title that my experience with this scope was the worst I have had with an item. I will make this short since I have written reviews on this before. I purchased only because a magazine listed it as best buy item. They must have been paid off for that article is all I can figure. I have not taken their advice since and dropped magazine. Hope they made a lot of money selling out. Scope broke within the first 30 min. of use. Stand broke / parts fell off in field. Zoom broke while turning at mid range point. Not at start / end from over tighten / turning. It just locked up and broke. I stood there in shock with the zoom lense in my hand. I know the item was very cheap by comparison but what a pc. of junk. Do Not Buy This Item!!!

that’s pretty neat seeing as you can use a camera on it

Wait? You got cheese?
Damn all I had was a bowl of soup

I could use a tripod, but when I looked at this thing, I was afraid it would shoot me, so I had to pass.

Tripod? Is that 3 I-Pods? If so, I’m in fer 3 by golly!

This is quite nice. If I hadn’t already gotten one last year, I’d be in for 1 this time.

Spotting scopes are great for birdwatching, watching boats and whatnot, and for taking to the range to see where on the target you just made that little hole, 200 yards away.

This is a pretty reasonable deal, and the universal camera mount is a nifty bonus.

Product Website

About as good a pair of binoculars the same size. Great for viewing the moon, Mars, Jupiter, and some larger star clusters.

Actually, I got the cheese from my trip to Wisconsin a month back. I think it spoiled on the 3-4 hour drive back home though. Cause it has a kind of smelly smell and the taste is funky…

Still… I needed something quick to eat so i just grabbed it out of the fridge and starting munching.

I’ve got a Yukon gen2+ NVG and it’s really nice. They’re on the low end of price, mid range of quality, top end of durability. Russian company though, so getting tech support can be a hassle sometimes.

Been looking for a good spotter for my shooting trips, this fits the bill and doesn’t break the pocket book while I research for a true top-end model.

Yes they are real. I’ve used one before while target shooting and sighting your rifle scope. Let’s you see where your shot hit the target and adjust the sights on your scope without having to walk 100 yards after each shot.