Yukon Outfitters 58-Piece Survival Kit

Anyone else receive a metal water bottle, instead of the integrated 3-Liter hydration bladder?

Same here, about the hydration bladder. A metal bottle and a collapsible water bag instead of the bladder.

Sale is updated, no bladder.

@deftbird and @hand0fjudjment,

At Yukon Outfitters we’re always striving to improve our products and help maximize our customer’s experience.

To add more value to this kit we now include a 750ml (25.36oz) Stainless Steel Water Bottle and a 5L Foldable Water Carrier.

The SS water bottle can be used to store water, and in a survival situation used to boil water and cook inside the bottle.

Hope you enjoy our upgraded Alpha Survival Kits and we truly appreciate your support!

So no bladder? Thanks for the upgrade but that details I still get a bladder with drinking tube.

One of the main reason I got this was for the Hydration bladder and the drinking tube for hiking, so that is not much of an upgrade. I was planning on just getting the hammock separately, but figured for the extra $60 that the bag and the bladder would be handy. I am guessing that you no longer carry the Bladder? Do you have info on which one you use to include?

Thanks.

The drinking tube/hydration bladder was one of the big selling points that drove me to click “Buy” on this product… So, you can imagine my dismay when I dug and found that a water bottle replaced this. All of the pictures (and video) reflected that the backpack had the drinking tube and hydration bladder.

I may have missed it, but I don’t think i saw anything that stated the drinking tube/bladder hookup was not included in this deal. All of the photos on Woot show the drinking tube attached to the pack, and the video also makes it seem like this is included in the purchase.

shame on me - caveat emptor.

Nope you didn’t miss it, they edited the description after we received them and I complained.

After I received the item it still had under the product details:

Hydration Bladder
•Designed for Alpha Pack
•Big Mouth opening
•3 Liter capacity
•Tubing attaches to shoulder straps