Yukon Outfitters Bug-Out Bag (4 Colors)

I got one of these Yukon Outfitters bug-out bags a couple months ago. I’ve only used it a couple times (not bugging out, just bugging relatives) and it works well as a 2-3 day overnighter bag. The separated compartments make it convenient to keep the dirties separated from the cleans.

I have purchased several Yukon Outfitters bags and cases from Woot, and have been impressed with the YO quality. And the Woot price is typically very good (other than having to pay freakin’ state sales tax-- thanks a lot, Amazon, ya basta…)

Anyway, I don’t think you can go wrong with this bag.

I bought one of these (earth color) a few months back as well from Woot. I’ve really enjoyed the bag and it seems very well made. I have not “bugged out” in it but that’s not why I bought it. It works great as a travel bag (divisions make it very handy). It also stores some of my other bags (maxpedition, vanquest, etc) when they aren’t in use and keeps them organized and in one place. I would highly recommend this bag to anyone who needs a good amount of storage space. It looks cool too!

Ahhhh I need this in black!!!

If any turn up let me know!

Great bag! Holds a ton of gear. I have 2 packed out for hurricane emergency bags. 2 weeks of long life food, water filter, shelter, first aid…etc etc. this thing ate it all and has room for seconds. the dividers make it so nice because you can open just the top and the bottom without everything migrating into chaos. Theres lots of little pockets to discover all over his thing. its like an adventure in itself.