Yukon Outfitters Bug-Out Bag (5 Colors)

Hey just want to say that I absolutely love my Bug out bag.
The zippered compartments and all the pockets are great and it keeps your stuffs well organized, and easily accessible. I travel with this as my overnight to long weekend bag, with plenty of room.

I have also used it as a semi garment bag - gently fold/roll your garments on their hangers and they easily fit in the main compartment if you unzip the dividers.

As a backpack, I use it for hauling to/from the car and airport and stuff. But I don’t think I would use it on a hike, no waist strap, for that I prefer my Osprey internal frame pack. But in a pinch I’m sure I could hike for a while with this on my back.

For Airplane carry-on, I normally wear it as a backpack and they don’t even look at it, they just assume it fits, which it does. The only times I’ve checked it was on small puddle jumpers that virtually have no overhead compartments and all rolling cases are “gate-checked”. Also when “gate-checking” put the back pack straps inside, I’d hate to have them ripped off.

Woot! Staff - thank you for adding color labels to the images. Do you think you could provide a photo of the Earth color? Is it green, brown, red, clay, … or what?

Well, I can’t see color labels on the pictures via mobile, but considering I’m looking for a trunk bag for road trips and bad weather, color doesn’t really matter.
This seems about perfect for well organized supplies, few tools, and mobility between cars and the house. (that can also move into the soft interior of my sedan and be smooshed behind a seat).

Black - Photos 1-3
Olive - Photos 4-5
Coyote - Photos 6-8
Storm gray - Photos 9-11
Earth - No Photo

Is this bag waterproof? Looked on their website and it doesn’t specify. Thanks!

Sorry, we’re still checking in on that.

No.

This is a very durable versatile bag. I use it for a car emergency bag. It organizes my medical kit, whistles, space blankets, life straws, etc. very well, and can be carried many different ways if you need to abandon the car in an emergency situation. I love the many compartments and the heavy duty fabric. That being said, I wouldn’t recommend it for long distance hiking, something lighter would be better. I am considering getting another one for travel, it’s that good, and the price is reasonable for what you are getting.

Thanks for the video!! I was debating on this one because I did not like the dividers in the main compartment. After watching the video and learning they are collapsible Im sold

“has everything for the serious prepper” means it has MOLLE straps.

Well poop, the Grey sold out literally as I was pressing the Checkout button. Boo. :frowning:

My thoughts exactly. Apparently it’s a wishing bag. You open it up in the middle of the Big Market Crash/Comet Strike Disaster/Zombie Sharknadopocalypse and WISH you had something in it. A Fruit Roll-Up. A juice box. A packet of tissues. Anything. It has “everything for the serious prepper,” my zombie shark-chewed behind.

Well, rec’d my black BugOut Bag today and…one of the inner compartment zipper pulls is backwards…

3 zip up, and 1 zips down…geez…

I bought one and now regret not buying two. This is a great bag for the price.