Yukon Outfitters Bug-Out Bag, 5 Colors

Our recommended weight capacity is 30 lbs. But we’ve stressed tested all handles well over this amount without failure.

The backpack straps are built in for quick carry and “Bugging Out” not necessarily ideal for extended hikes.

My personal preferred carry method is the shoulder strap. Give it a try and you’ll see the true versitliity of this great pack!

Maybe Woot is stepping up their customer service game. It used to be like pulling teeth to get any sort of response at all.

Thanks for the reply. What do you have that will handle 100 pounds?

Wow, what are you trying to haul?!

The generel rule of thumb is to only carry 20% to 25% of your body weight if you want to hike all day. Which works to about 30 to 40 lbs for an average person.

Our Delta Territory Pack could handle that much, but that much weight wouldn’t be great for your back no matter what pack you’re carrying. Maybe find a buddy and split it up?

We’ve been working hard to earn back trust in our customer service and will continue to do so! :slight_smile:

Was about to order another one of these bags, and realized the price is 10 bucks higher. Nice bag, but pass.

Bob, wanna go hiking with me? Only thing is, you have to carry 50 pounds of my gear. Bob? Bob? Hey, Bob! Where are you going??

Thanks again for the reply. I’ll check out that pack you suggested.

Thanks for the ideas, unfortunately I’m missing the slider and not just the pull tab/string. But I now have done a little more research, figured out the part names (as you can see), and I think I can finagle a new slider on without taking things apart too much.