Yukon Outfitters Bugout Bags

I’ve had the exact opposite experience with Yukon. Specifically in the order I did for there site. They took care of it and threw in a small extra even. I will say that their site is horrible though. Unless they have fixed it.

Anyway, as for the bag… I have nothing to bug out from and I’m not to worried about the zombies… But I do have a couple of these and got one for my brother too. It’s a perfect travel bag. It’s my go to carry on. Right size keeps my hands free. Nice compartmentalization. Seems to be good quality. Etc. I have a second one I use for triathlon equipment and mud runs. Works great, easy to clean, again you can compartmentalize etc. If you really plan to be on the run from the government or zombies or something though I’m thinking go with a real 3 day bag (511, Blackhawk, Condor, even the Yukon one). Good luck with that.

I bought one of thee bags and a strap was missing. Woot discounted it 7% or something like that. I contacted Yukon and they said they would send one out, had to contact them again. The guy profusely apologized sent out the strap right away, and sent out a nice little extra gift and some stickers. Yukon outfitters a-ok in my book.

Oh yeah, the bag did need to be left outside for a few days as it had a new bag smell to it

Question: Where are these made?

These are made in China. We are looking at the possibility of making a version of this item in the United States in 2015 like our recently introduced Freedom Hammock that is 100% made in the USA.

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. While not perfect, we strive to assist and help every one of our customers. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Hear you loud and clear on the site…. look out for some major upgrades in that department this Spring!

Herstal64,

we apologize if you’re request has not been handled properly. Please email us today at customerservice@yukon-outfitters.com and we’ll hook you up with your replacement and some swag for your troubles.

Hey man, please send us an email @ customerservice@yukon-outfitters.com today so we can help turn that frown upside down.

Our hats off to you if your bugout plan includes a 3 day walk to a spot where you don’t have other provisions ready or stored. We created this size and dubbed it the bugout bag because it’s big enough to store all of the essentials while small enough to not be overloaded. The majority of Americans could not lug a 3 day bag to a ‘bugout’ location. But this one is versatile enough to serve as either a go bag, bugout or weekender for travel. We make larger bags, and know of folks who use them for buggin’ out but that’s a personal decision based on your own plan.

Thanks for checking us out!

we’ve got limited quantities across all colors that we’re trying to move to make room for more inventory. We’d be happy to sell you this bag from our site but you’d save money on this deal today.

Madoka,

We too love a good conspiracy theory here in the shop but our mom and pop customers might disagree with this. We whole heartedly support locally owned mom and pops across the United States by not requiring large minimum order quantities and recently invested in a manufacturing facility in Tennessee to develop American made product for the brand. You see it on here because its a product category that folks want.

If you get a chance… Check us out at the Great Outdoor American Show in Harrisburg PA this Feb or the Palmetto Sportsmen’s Classic Show in SC to see the full line in action.

Oh god. Not “Freedom Hammock”.

I do like your hammocks though.

If you jack up the MSRP (lie about it) it makes the deal look better.

My wife and I have purchased several Yukon Outfitters products. I am so tempted to purchase one if not more of these!

We both have the Alpha Backpack, which is incredibly sturdy and durable. You can’t get much better for the price!

Since Yukon Outfitters seems to be replying to comments, I have to ask:
Most of your products have MOLLE webbing. Are you planning on releasing additional products to attach to the MOLLE systems? I already own a Quick Scout, which I love. But some additional things like Magazine carriers, all purpose pouches, or maybe even something for an E-Tool would be neat.

I bought 3 last time and love them. I work ems and use this bag daily. I pack socks on the left and boxers on the right and 3 uniform pants with 3 work tshirts in the middle along with 2 jeans and 2 normal tees. Little tight but it all fits in. Pockets I carry belts and other odds and ends. I’m very happy with these bags and happy with the cost. The new bags smell is bad and needs time to air out. Someone mentioned when I bought mine complained about the zippers. I stuff this bag and force the zippers to close and no issues to date. I would buy again without hesitation. Thanks Yukon for a good product even though it came from china.

HI There,

This is a GREAT question. yes we are developing other MOLLE compatible accessories that we hope to make here in the USA…. magazine carriers have been the number 1 request, but we’ll also have some MOLLE stuff sacks and gear bags. LOVE that you have the Quick Scout…we love that bag and those that have hit really like it. The Mission packs are also MOLLE compatible. The camera bag is a great suggestion. Thank you!

Cheers… thank you for sharing your experience.

Why not?? :slight_smile: You’re liberated from laying on Seams in the Freedom hammock!

So… you’re upset that these are on sale??

I saved money! I just bought my second Yukon bag (very happy with the first).