Yukon Outfitters Double Hammock

This is the most painful Wootoff since I found this site. Hope it ends tonight,logging off will check back when it ends.

Freakin Awesome Friday

Laid back

Freakin’ Awesome Friday

[Dangling] Friday

BTW, this is a fantastic hammock, especially for those willing to make a few modifications.

Come on Idaho… Get with the program!!!

Why is the website so slow?? It sure ain’t because people are buying the hammocks so fast.

I’ll bite. And what modifications would you suggest?

I don’t get all the adjectives that everyone’s posting - can someone please explain what’s going on while we wait for this to sell out.

Many thanks.

-Barracudafied?

pugnacious

Perhaps the “Double” refers to the types of food and drinks one is to consume when using the hammock?

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/woot-libs-a-very-spasmodic-woot-off

Woot-Lib!: [Purple] Friday

Football Season is ALMOST here!

gravitationally immune

craptastically

I have one of these hanging out in the backyard right now. I like it - sturdy and comfy. It’s kind of big for one person (though that’s handy for one bigger person) but it would only be a double for two slender folks. Just ordered another for my son so he doesn’t steal mine next time he goes camping.

Alright, STOP! Hammock Time!

ravenous

Good idea, makingalist. I think everyone here who has a son who might go camping should also buy one of these now!

I bought one of these last go round. While it is very sturdy and well constructed, when I lay in it, it cocoons around me.

I tried adding 3/4" wood dowels on either end to keep it spread out a bit more, but that only lasted a few seconds before the one dowel snapped.

Anyone have any tips on how to keep it from wrapping around me when I lay in it?