Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices

**Item: **Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices)

These are pretty nice hammocks. Nice and big.

A hamhock!
I love hamhocks…

I bet bears are like, “Ooh! Pigs in a blanket!”

This is the one I got (the double). I just washed it in the washer yesterday and it’s good as new now. :slight_smile:
http://www.woot.com/offers/yukon-outfitters-double-hammock

In for BUG NET now! :slight_smile:

Here’s some comments from the Previous Sale on the Yukon Outfitters Nylon Parachute Double Hammock with Bag

Two great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on the Double Hammock over at amazon

Check out this reviews (and some videos) over at outdoorsurvivalists.com

Two people seems questionable. 300 pound limit? How is that for two people?

OMG, the Title with the picture??? BEST. COPY. EVER.

I am STILL laughing!!!

The double hammock is nice, got one for my dad for Father’s Day. You’ll need some ropes or straps, and maybe some carabiners.

The one with the mosquito net, for that price, is definitely worth trying out. It’s not the best in the world, but that is a crazy cheap price. I have a Warbonnet Blackbird that I -love- but for 30 bucks you can’t go wrong. I’d jump on it!

Hammocks are the most comfortable way to sleep EVER.

My son had the same thoughts. Didn’t quite add up to being too comfortable. He went with a single. Now I’m thinking of getting him the singe with mosquito netting. Too late though, he’s out camping at a 4 day music fest in the forrest in Michigan. Hope he brought his bug spray! :slight_smile:

Gotta get em all…

But whats up with the new(to me)very annoying woot “lookit more crap” popups??? Very annoying.

This was posted in the December sale for the double hammock. I found it interesting.

Ordered one for a camping trip I am leaving for on tues. Did not see an option for 1 day shipping only 2 day.

Hammocks are the best way to camp if the weather premits.

I will never willingly sleep in a Tent again.

“Diagonally”, ~15 degrees off center, is the only proper way to lay in any hammock. I slept in an ENO Doublenest, which is very similar to the one on Woot today, for a year while living overseas and I can attest to the fact that they are extremely comfortable and offer great support. (For comparison, my other bed is a TempurPedic.) These traditional-style hammocks are also FAR superior to the spreader-bar type in every respect.

The prices on these are incredibly reasonable. I’d recommend buying one to pretty much anybody. I’ve been considering getting one with a mosquito net for camping for months… today is my lucky day. Thanks woot!

Rothbury, Michigan to be exact. But there are not to many people with just one in a hammock. Usually its 2, I’ve even seen 3. And there are basically no bugs.

Suitable for use in a dorm room??? Attached to what? Huge bike hanger screws screwed into a corner walls studs?? What school would allow that and why would it be needed anyway since you have beds anyways?

Camping trips with suitably proximate trees is another thing completely.