Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices

**Item: **Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Yukon Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices)

[Search Google](Yukon - Google Shopping Outfitters Hammock, 2 Choices)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/29/2013 - $19.99-24.99 - 46 comment(s)

Great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on the Double Hammock over at amazon

Check out this reviews (and some videos) over at outdoorsurvivalists.com

Adding this comment again, just like I did last time. I hope that couple is really thin at 300lb total, or just really short.

NEED 400lb+ ones

yeah I’m also confused, sending a report after confirming now news alerts or blog posts or riots related to this

I’ve ticketed the problem and it should hopefully be back online shortly.

Thank you guys for catching the issue.

Video review from a previous Woot purchaser

There are only so many $1200 watches available for 69 bucks

These are nice hammocks at a good price. I only wish they were offered in the large size, in the green color, like the original woot! offering: http://www.woot.com/offers/yukon-outfitters-double-hammock

Manually tagged since woot! can’t be assed to auto-tag obvious URLs.
[youtube=GZYgmx8GvLM][/youtube]

As I understand it, a double hammock is one that you can stretch out flat in, if you lie at an angle to the anchor ropes. Basically, it’s double-wide, not double-occupancy.

I have the double hammock and I love it. Does anyone have the mosquito net one? I like that I can lie flat in the double one. Is the mosquito one too narrow for that?

Who wants to lay in a hammock by themselves?? Okay so no girl/boy friend, but even so at like a music festival 2 people in a hammock is the way to go, no fun alone.

This might be your best solution:

http://wallpup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Room-Hotel-Wallpaper.jpg

In for one each… my son has got me into this hammock thing. One for the house one for camping.

What do you hang the hammock on? Do you have to find 2 trees that are just the right distance apart and strong enough to bear the weight? I’ve always sort of wondered…

yes. you also should buy something like an Atlas hammock suspension system that makes it very easy. I don’t think they will allow me to post a link here.

Ya, they dont have to be spaced perfectly, they just have to meet a minimum distance. If they are very far apart (to a limit) you just need longer anchor ropes and possibly to tie them higher on the trees to compensate.

I bought the double for my wife and we both love it. I don’t recall both of us being in it at the same time but there have been many occasions where it has held one of us and both of our sons (7 & 3) with no problem. I am 6’4" and can easily get comfy in the double. Unfortunately on our last camping trip the kids were swinging and it got a couple of holes from snagging a stick on the ground. It was my fault since I didn’t readjust the ropes after the first couple of days. If I had used a good quality rope it wouldn’t have stretched and our hammock would still be in great shape. I love it and will replace it if I cannot repair this one.