Yukon Outfitters Mission Bag

https://www.instagram.com/p/4SMEx9x_BP/

An interesting and important perspective on the use of this bag for our Woot family who use wheelchairs particularly of the electric kind. I suspect that folks using a non powered chair might have a different experience…

Super cool! Thank you so much for sharing this!

You are always welcome…

Ya know… it might be an interesting pursuit to encourage folk living with disabilities to speak about how we use certain items here… for instance, I am dyspraxic and have some challenges with coordination… I use a gaming mouse I bought here to make multi key commands (e.g. ctrl + alt + del) simple 1 button press.
Interestingly you are selling its brother today…

Or how my Blue Yeti mic I bought here (twice 1x for home and 1x for work!) To use with my DragonSpeak dictation software… it works great and looks cool… and makes my atrotious slow typing, largely a thing of the past…

It might be useful to have info on how Dragon and or kurzweil-friendly today’s laptop or tower is by virtue of its tech specs…

Here’s a product that could be extremely helpful for hearing impaired or wooters with sleep disorders that cause difficulty in waking (hypersomnia)…

You all are some of the most content creative retailers anywhere and might be able to come up with some sort of accessibility forum or something… just sayin’. :slight_smile: