Yukon Outfitters Outdoors Gear

Paulpnevada,

yes the breakdown case will handle a standard AR / M4 upper and lower

Knight92,

You’re absolutely correct. Our website sucks right now. Horrible… we deserve a kick in the jewels for that. We’ve been drinking from a fire hose with the strong sales and continued drive to develop new product. The team knows that they aren’t allowed to take off for a hunt until this is done… (the Latin you see is place-holder text)

We are monitoring all emails from the site… if you have any questions about the product or just want to blow off some steam drop us a line at customer service@yukon-outfitters.com

I can promise you that even though we’re draggin’ arse on the website… this product is legit and our team is on it.

glaicius,

Since this style went live we’ve had a couple similar observations about this bag in regards to foregrips. We are working on an additional style that addresses this point, especially for angled fore grips. It will make for a wider bag near the barrel but will work for several fore grip options.

Stay tuned!

A couple of questions about the sleeping bag:
what is the LxW dimension?
can 2 be zipped together to make a 2-person sleeping bag?

Thanks

Fair enough thanks for the response.

I too want to know if two sleeping bags can be zipped together.

Has anyone found reviews of the Tactical Oasis Hydration Pack confirming the capacity / quality? It some times shows up as 1.5 liter.

Does the alpha pack have an actual padded laptop compartment, or just a spot where a laptop fits? In other words, will I be wanting a padded sleeve if I actually carry a laptop?

dizzymizzy,

Yes, 2 sleeping bags can be zipped together. This essentially creates about a double bed sized sleeping bag.

-Yukon Outfitters

tobysmo,

The Oasis Hydration Pack has a capacity of 2.5 liters.

Thanks for checking us out!

-Yukon Outfitters

oomlout,

The Alpha pack features a compartment specifically designed for laptops up to 16 inches. It is protected with a padded plastic insert.

-Yukon Outfitters

First I’d like to say that, while your site lacks content, it does seem to be coming together nicely and should end up looking very good (this is coming from a webmaster). So, thumbs up to whoever is working on it.

I’m really interested in your line of bags, namely the tactical alpha pack. I’m currently using a Maxpedition gearslinger, which is nice but way overpriced for what it is. That being said, I’m looking for a two should strap pack with roughly the same dimensions as the gearslinger pack. You guys have certainly priced your products in a very appealing way. If this pack is relatively small, I’ll definitely be buying one, which may in turn lead to me being a loyal customer.

Do you guys have any other representative pictures of this particular product? Can you give me a little bit more info on it? I’ll mainly be using this pack while riding a motorcycle. I’m not a very large person, so pack size matters to me.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. If your product is of decent quality, I’ll be buying one of your range bags next. :wink:

My Overwatch Sling just arrived via Fedex. It Looks to be just what I was looking for. One thing, though. I didn’t receive the water bottle pouch. Anybody else experience the same?