Yukon Outfitters Packs

Product listed here with list price of $59.99, Yukon Outfitters lists at $49.99

I also picked up the overwatch and it is not coyote, it is a sage green some color. The alpha bag in od green looks great but one of the zippers in the main compartment is messed up.

I’ve wanted to get a couple of these, at least, but it seems a rather large amount of people are either getting the wrong items or having some pretty serious quality issues…and then having to go “rounds” with them to get replacements…kind of scared off now.

Anyone get a perfect bag that matched what they ordered and then used it and had it stand up to at least some use/abuse? For the type of uses I, or I assume many, would use these for, it seems quality construction would be pretty important.

I am sure they don’t care either…

To those who bought the bug-out bag are did it come with a heavy chemical smell? I bought the bag a few sport,woots back (also had the coyote turn out olive) but the thing stunk to high heaven. I’ve been airing it out for the past month to no effect, wondering if this was a bad production run or just a bad pack on my side.

Boom! this is a quality post. The Quick Scout bag is incredibly underrated until you see it in action either at one of our shows or being demo’d etc. This bag was designed to be used precisely as you described.

FlipLx. please PM me so we can make sure that the lemon you got is turned into lemonade

The issue lies in the photo’s taken @ Woot an posted for the event’s are off a bit due too the light used. We are retaking pictures and will get them up ASAP

Both my Alpha and Overwatch bags have the chemical smell but they are only noticeable when held up to my nose. I expect the smell to fade soon enough on mine.

My Overwatch has some minor stitching issues on the top of the main compartment but it looks like it should still hold. I was also worried when I ordered; some of the past sale comments where quite negative on the quality of the zippers/stitching but YukonOutfitters seem to be responsive, at least in the comments here and I’ve seen several posters comment that YOF had made everything right. That’s why I hit the I WANT ONE button… repeatedly

Also does Yukon Outfitters go by YOF or just YO?

@mlaxalt,

YO!!

As mentioned above, the Woot images of our Two Tone - Coyote/Foliage items come out to be a lighter more khaki color. Please reference the below photos for a more accurate impression of our Coyote/Foliage color tones. Hope this helps!

YO Alpha Backpack:

YO Bugout Bag:

YO Overwatch Slingpack:

From everyone at Yukon Outfitters we sincerely appreciate the support of our young brand. Keep the comments coming and we’ll keep innovating…

I have bad stiching and a broken water pouch, not issues with the color. You didn’t even read my post.

@smithj33,

Sorry about the confusion. I think our rep responded to the wrong comment. March Madness is affecting the work area! We’ve sent you a PM and are happy to work with you to make things right. Thanks for your support and we’ll be in touch!

The issue is being resolved.Thanks Yukon!

RE:Question about Yukon Tactical MG-5032 Overwatch Sling Bag

Hello,

I purchased the Overwatch Sling Bag in grey. Love the bag and everything, but I have a 48" chest (xl) and with wearing a coat cannot have anything in the pack and clip the retaining strap to the sling strap. Would it be possible to get a extension strap. I would gladly pay for it.

Yukon support can probably help with that question. You might get a faster reply by emailing customerservice@yukon-outfitters.com.