Yukon Tactical Black Loaded Vest

If you put your $900 gun in a $5 holster then it’s your fault when someone disarms you. This is a “tactical vest” meant for air-soft not actual live round combat or tactics. This vest has nothing to do with gun laws.

You all may take this with a grain of salt as the ole saying goes, for the price and your not LEO that need to rely on a strong reliable piece of equipment then go for it, buy it. I only use Blackhawk for all my tactical holsters, vests, etc. If your wanting to have fun like we all do its a great item my son loves his because he wants to be like daddy.

Exactly although they’ve taken our Sig’s and issued us Glocks (which mine sits in my desk). Nice gun for the price, but as the motto of HK in a world of compromise some men don’t!!

YOU may be fine with “pointing this out” but I’m not - pointing WHAT out? What do tac vests have to do with the theater shooting? Absolutely nothing, despite what certain people are plainly attempting to imply, to say nothing of dragging in “Molon Labe.” I’m offended by that, and by Woot taking an official stand alongside the haters.

There was no stance taken. It’s an observation that can be pointed out, though it’s erroneous in its assumption that we meant any offense. What I was moderating against was turning it into a guns rights argument as that goes much further on a tangent from the sales discussion.

This says it is “Hydration Bladder Ready” any recommendations?