Yukon Tactical Explorer Side Pack (4 Colors)

No one is gonna call THAT a “man purse”!

It’s obviously has an iPad pocket, but I need to know what size the notepad is that he pulls out of the main pocket in the video. Is this pocket big enough to hold a folder or papers or spiral notebook with standard size writing/printer paper? This is something I will need all the time.

Was looking more for a sling bag solution but I might bite

Yes, mine fits fine. A bit tight, but it fits. I’d note that the water bottle pocket is lined with a soft material to aid in insulation.

Yukon also makes an excellent sling pack which pops up on Woot fairly often. This is a great bag, don’t get me wrong, but if you need more storage space, I would go with the slingpack. Check them out at Yukon Outfitter’s website. I want to say they usually list for $40 at Woot.

ABSOLUTELY. Your Sig won’t have an issue snuggling in this bag

I would add that the soft/padded fabric on the back of the pack does a pretty good job of gripping against my clothes. I’ve only every used the waist belt when hiking across uneven terrain or when the shift of center of gravity could pose a hazard.

Standard size note books will fit, but will stick out a little bit as the main compartment is 9" tall. That being said, the drawstring enclosure and adjustable closure strap will still allow for your papers/notebook to be completely enclosed in the pack.

Hope this was helpful, please feel free to reach out to us through our website to speak with us directly.

Thanks for checking us out!

Several customers call in saying how they enjoy using this pack for both fly fishing and for small bass etc… it works!

Just an FYI for anyone who may want to add a patriotic touch to their bag, County Comm has nice $3.75 velcro U.S. flag patches (3 different colors) that would go very nicely on the loop field of this bag. But having said that, they’re shipping charges are not very reasonable and vary based on the cost of your total order until you hit $99 or above where it’s free. But again, this is just an FYI.

Please be aware that the Coyote is not the tan color that Woot shows in the picture. The Coyote is more of an Olive or Army Green color. The bag seems to be of good quality, but since the color isn’t what I expected, I’ll be returning it.

Mine was packaged wrong, I order the coyote (which is the tan one). I got a clear bag marked coyote w/ a Olive drab bag w/ coyote tag on the zipper. So either Yukon, bagged and tag them wrong or woot did. Either way, first time I use woot I get the wrong item, that some one put the wrong tags on !

Oh man, sorry about you got the wrong color bag! If you haven’t yet, please email support@woot.com with your order info and issue; CS can help get things resolved for you.