Yukon Tactical Gear

I’m really sorry about that- email into support@woot.com or use the support tab above this post, and to the right of the sport.woot logo.

To those who got the Bug-Out Bag instead of the Swedish Special Forces pack, I’m in the same boat. Opened a ticket with them less than a few hours after I discovered the problem, and still haven’t heard from them. Kind of really disenchanted about this one given the reliability that I’ve seen/experienced from Woot thus far. While the Bug-Out Bag looks nice enough (haven’t really opened it beyond the plastic sleeve just in case), I still am going to be fairly upset if they can’t come through with the packs…

After over a week, I finally got a response to my third support case on this (the first two went completely unanswered). After sitting on the original case for a week, they “no longer have any replacements available for reship”, but instead are offering a $10 “partial refund” (for a not-even remotely comparable item with an MSRP $30 less than what I’d ordered) or a return.

Upset? Yeah.

Nobody appears to be answering my emails. :\

I know many tactical packs have an internal frame. You said this does not have a frame at all. Can you comment on how the weight distribution is for a full pack on long hikes?