Yumbutter Keto Nut Butters Variety, 8 Pack

Yumbutter Keto Nut Butters Variety, 8 Pack

MCT oil is derived from processing coconut or palm kernel oils, and it primarily consists of saturated fat.

Instead of paying $3 per ounce of nut butter, I’m just gonna buy a gallon of milk, a family pack of oreo doublestuffs, and invest the twenty dollars left over into dogecoin.

2 Likes

Over $16/lb.

1 Like

Interesting comments, unfortunately totally ignorant of the cost of Keto nut butter that contains MCT oil. This offering is an 8 pack of 3.4 oz packets for $28.99. On their website, you get a 4 pack for $17.99 to $19.99 depending on flavor. A quick google of other brands shows a 10 pack of 1 oz pack for $24.99. An 8 oz jar for $19.99 and another 10 oz jar for $14.99.

This is a decent deal and the ingredients listed are clean Keto. Nut butter, especially those that contain MCT oil, are a good source of fat for the Keto lifestyle. I don’t comment on deals for tools or sporting equipment since I know nothing about the costs or specifications of those things. People who know nothing about Keto and make comments look like me making comments about tools or sporting equipment.

4 Likes

People who know nothing about Keto and make comments…

I’ve been keto since 1999. And I’m not math-impaired. You can buy great nut butters for $6/lb retail and top quality MCT oil enough for that lb of nut butter for maybe another dollar (well under$1/oz), plus have lots more MCT oil on hand for other uses.

It’s simply overpriced unless you really need the convenience of portability in tiny packages. Also, 25% of it is peanut butter, which isn’t even a nut

4 Likes

I’m ok with McT oil as long as you can prove it’s not Palm oil.