Yummy Knuckles

I wouldn’t have made any before but now they are all that I can think of >.<

I’m in for one. Will probably wear it Christmas day, and throughout the year.

Terrible…go woot. 2 for 2.

"Last wooter to woot: milk "

amusing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Strange design. Someone who has Thorax Dentata should get this and then keep an eye out for other body-part designs, to one day build a shirt.woot person. Or some such nonsense. :tongue:

Heroes volume finale was wonderful! :happy:

Awesome. My tattoo artist will get a kick out of it, too. In for one.

what the ****

no thanks woot.

Right, but I’m pretty sure that’s a reference to “Night of the Hunter,” with Robert Mitchum.
And Adder… I don’t get it. Why is this unwearable?

uh, no.

When I was in High School, we had to go do volunteer work for part of our senior year. I was placed in an under-privileged grammar school. It wasn’t bad, really… the kids liked me, the teacher was thankful for what little help I gave (also young and attractive, but I digress), and it got me out of most of a school day, once a week. Still, one day I had to sit in the back and help one kid who just didn’t get adding money. So we broke it down, one place at a time, with pipe cleaners, so he could count out… 5 pipe cleaners. Four pipe cleaners. count together? Nine. And he was having trouble with that also. Thing is, when humanity has made up constructs like numbers, there is only so far you can go before you simply cannot explain deeper. two just comes after one. It’s how it goes. That experience was what made me decide I could never teach children.

Hah.
I’m not asking you to teach children. I’m asking you to explain why this shirt is bad. I get that you don’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it’s a poorly designed shirt. The shirt seems perfectly wearable to me. I think I must simply be missing something, and I’d like you to go into a little detail. If not, that’s okay. Maybe I just don’t understand art, like you do.

what happened to my face punching comment?

I thought it was perfectly acceptable for such a terrible shirt

so with everyones this shirt is bad, i cant wear this, oh teh humanity of the comments… all i can say is

i’m in for one. because milk and cookies kick everything’s rear. now im going to fist some cookies. i mean bake.

OK, so things don’t fit on the hands. It’s basically a solid concept. On the other hands (if you’ll pardon the pun), why not

M I L K - C A K E

Works, doesn’t it?

this has got to be one of the stupidest designs ever.

Nahh… it isn’t. Any design -I’d- do would be the stupidest design ever.

That’s why I don’t design. The ignominy and deep embarrassment at people crossing the street to avoid me when I was walking along, the tittering behind my back after I had just passed a couple of teenagers, the children running away in fear and horror - I just couldn’t take that sort of rejection. (Why is this beginning to sound like the first episode of “Back To The Future”?)

Well, that’s silly… As a female, I would wear it… I just wouldn’t pay for it. It’s kinda ridonkulous. = P
Grats on the print by the way, Mr. Pitts. I have decided I QUITE like your work = 3 (and I’m rather picky about such things).

Ohh, Zozzles. Ever the cynic. Cheer up, you = )

If I wanted my chest to punch people, I’d buy, but I prefer smothering. XD

Once again woot insists upon pandering to the trashiest elements of our society.

Great job woot!

this shirt makes me sad