Yuneec Q500 4K Typhoon -OR- Typhoon H 4K

Honest question:

I’m between Rusty on Footloose and Forest Gump, well on Forest Gump and Charlie Brown flying a kite.

With zero gaming skills (never had the time), would I be able to fly this or will it instantly be a refurb’ed repeat?

I watched a guy while on the side of a mountain zip 1/4 mile+ taking awesome shots with no loss of altitude (or any change for that matter) and it could fly straight line flights in the wind. No idea what it was or care how much it was. I want one of those.

The Q500 has a CGO3 camera which faces forward. The H has the CGO3+ which can rotate 360 deg.

Because these have GPS installed, if you just let go of the sticks they will go into hover and wait for your control input. You can get a lot of tips from www.yuneecpilots.com

Yes, they both have a factory warranty.

I’ve read many of your posts and replies. You have no clue what you are talking about. Yuneec CS is one of the best in the industry.

The Typhoon H comes with 2 batteries. Scroll down the specs to “In the box”. The H is at the bottom of the page scroll.

Yes it does. It’s completely self contained with no need for a phone or any apps.

It does have RealSense with obstacle avoidance. It tracks the controller using GPS so it will follow the controller wherever it goes.

The Q500 is the most reliable quadcopter ever built. It is stable and easy to fly.
The H has a better camera and can fly even if one prop gets damaged. The camera can be rotated 360 degrees for the best video and picture angles. The landing gear can be raised to keep it out of the camera view. It’s a magnificent machine.

This sale includes 2 flight batteries for the H.

Nope. It has 2 flight batteries for the H.

Oh really, go enjoy the hassle then :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks!