Yuneec Quadcopter Drones

Delivered today parts missing or they are not sending what is on there site and what I paid for.

I’m very sorry. These are new so there shouldn’t be missing parts. Can you tell me what is missing so I can follow up with the electronics team. They’ll want to get in touch with the vendor.

Also, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance. Pls let them know what is missing as well.

The website shows that the Yuneec G bundle includes a 4K camera, but when I look online, the Q500 is the one with a 4K camera and the G is the one with only a gimbal for the GoPro?

Can you please confirm which specs are for which Yuneec drone?

First, I love this Woot.com site. I purchased back a bit the Yuneec Q500+ ok a few weeks ago, and very happy with my new Drone. So happy that when the deal re appared I was thrilled and I purchased now the Yuneec Typhoon G with both the 4k Camara with gimbal and GOPRO gimbal knowing the quality and fast delivery I had the first time would be the same this time. Thanks Woot for a great deal, great site and great service…WOOTTTTTT.