Yuneec Typhoon H Pro RealSense Drone

Yuneec Typhoon H Pro RealSense Drone

Thanks woot for bringing the “Comment” button back! Wasn’t that hard, was it?!
As a Typhoon Q500 owner and paid $1200 at the time, this is a good deal! Going to try to get permission to buy this one! :smiley:

1 Like

Turns out it wasn’t. New system. New learning stuff.

Worse in market, sold all my yuneec stuff, customer service doesn’t exist, they don’t honor warranty and too delicate compared to dji. People won’t even pay half the price now. Refurbished sold here for new price, that’s crazy, will never get sold out for sure. Mabe if it’s 200 then it may get sold out👍

I can spot a DJI troll from a mile away. You have never owned nor flown an H and know nothing about the product or the company. DJI can’t come close to the quality or price of this machine. I’ve been flying these since the day they were released and paid $1200 for the 1st one. It has operated flawlessly since day 1.

1 Like

Well, wha-da-ya know!? It’s SOLD OUT :smiley:

EXACTLY! I’ve had 4 DJI drones (Phantom 1, FC40, and 2-Phantom 2’s). The Phantom 1’s power went out in flight and fell 70ft. to the ground. The FC40 was lost as it tried to fly back to China when it went into it’s return home function. One of the Phantom 2’s works great but one of them has a gimbal leveling issue. It has taken longer than 6 months to get a repair done by DJI so I had to find a local company. This is not taking into consideration that it cost me $2,000 per Phantom 2 with MUCH fewer features and accessories than this Typhoon H. The Typhoon H controller is WAY more user friendly than anything DJI offers. Considering the Typhoon H Pro has better features than the Inspire 1 for more than half the price, I will only be buying Yuneec products for a LONG while. Thank you for this deal WOOT!