Yunmai Bluetooth Smart Scale

Yunmai Bluetooth Smart Scale

Anyone know what are the materials that this scale is made of, specifically the surface you step on?

I think my wife would really be pleased if I got her this for a gift!

Our existing scale must be broken. The weight it displays ever morning keeps going up.

• Experience all the excellent features of YUNMAI in a more portable size. Made with lightweight organic polymer and a steel frame, the durable 10-inch YUNMAI Mini weighs a shocking 2.0 pounds, so you can easily store it, move it, and slide it out of sight when you don’t need it.

Does anyone know if this will work with my Google Pixel 2 XL? Yes, I know it says it will work with Bluetooth 4.0 and above, but so did my last BT scale and the manufacturer now says it won’t work with that phone. I have no idea why. Anyone know?

It works with Android 4.3 or above, your Google Pixel 2 XL should be okay.

1 Like

Based on the rants online (I’ve been looking for a replacement for my Nokia since the whole Withings acquisition/Healthmate mess) I get the the impression if you’re satisfied using its own app, you’ll be fine. If you want to use it with something like Google Fit or Samsung Health, you might run into some trouble, as you have to connect your app of choice with the Yunmai app, and the latter can apparently be less-than-reliable.

Just got mine today and seems great for the money spent. It hooked up to my phone fine and all the extra info it shows seems pretty useful if you want to see how your doing in general or are working towards a goal. It wants a lot of control over the phone but hard to say if that’s a bad thing or not but love all the info and graphs it shows. Should probably work very nicely with my or anyones Android tablet too but haven’t installed it on mine yet. Most of the other scales don’t show half the info this one shows for similar money. Hope it holds up a long time as my old one was ancient and about done.

1 Like