Z-Cyber iDrive 1.5GB USB 2.0 Mini Hard Drive

Woot!
I am glad you guys got the problem fixed or whatever. Thanks Otherwise the Mini Harddrive is cool but dont need.

Wish it was payday…

Nice Woot guys!!

BTW… if you want to cut down some of your bandwidth put the forum for the item up 30 minutes after you post the item.

How about 15 cents for that quarter?

cool little device too rich for my blood though…I would get one if it was $50. Does this work on mac os x as well?

Sure was hoping for something better… Still waiting on my UFO & 3 Craps!!!

next…

hey woot need one of these babies

:roll:

Plus the $5 shipping of course. :wink:

I got a 512Mb Pen mp3 player (yeah! made in china ) for about 70 bucks (including shipping)… I would have gone for the drive if it had mp3 capability :twisted:

waaaaaaaaay too much money

Meh I can live with out, but nice try. I’m leaving for the weekend early…great last time this happened I missed the lappy :frowning: hopfuplly it won’t happen again.

Decent price and cool item, but not within my “close my eyes and buy” budget. It can be found for $109 shipped at some places. Who knows, maybe if it’s not sold out later on I’ll pick one up.

but no money for one. :frowning:

yes.

you missed my birthday (again) and as a show of appreciation for the years of friendship you’d like to get me a nice gift and this is just the thing you think i would enjoy. and you’d be right.

thanks, buddy. i love you. i mean it, i really do. you have no idea how much this means to me. and look, i know we had so rough times, and i swear, i am really sorry about that thing with your sister, but why let a girl come between friends, right?

Good Morning Derek! Woot!

Someone wake me for the next ‘bag o crap’!

yes.

you missed my birthday (again) and as a show of appreciation for the years of friendship you’d like to get me a nice gift and this is just the thing you think i would enjoy. and you’d be right.

thanks, buddy. i love you. i mean it, i really do. you have no idea how much this means to me. and look, i know we had so rough times, and i swear, i am really sorry about that thing with your sister, but why let a girl come between friends, right?[/quote]

fair enough old friend… but seriously??

Plus the $5 shipping of course. ;)[/quote]

Oh yeah. Well if you bought three of them. Damnit, never mind.

Now if it had been 2GB and solid state…

so far nothing but bitching.

shutup.

–Sub

A high quality low priced web camera for web conferencing :slight_smile: