Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack

The lower the ohms,the more power needed to drive the speakers. Most home stereo systems are 8 ohms.

I bought these during a Woot-off a while back. They obviously aren’t high quality or anything, but they work pretty good for being so cheap! I use them sometimes in the kitchen when I want to listen to my Ipod while I make dinner and they’re great for that!

I got these during a woot-off, and myself as well as my girlfriend love them. I know they’re not exactly fancy, but they’re very durable, and have suprisingly good sound, considering that they’re dirt cheap. I’ve actually seen this re-branded and sold for up to 20 in stores before.

This was my very first woot in April of 2006. It was only one for 7.99.
Well worth the money. I have an Iriver T10 and this is perfect for use at the office and at my home office.

Careful when turning these up - both watts may blow you away!!!

Weren’t these featured in a JBL magazine ad a while back?!?

Hey, at least you can be assured they sound better than anything Bose!!!

An amplifier amplifies the electricial signal, causing the speaker to vibrate with greater force, otherwise the impulse would be barely audible. How much the amp drives is measured in watts. When an amp manufacturer gives it’s wattage rating, it’s always at a specific Ohm resistance. 100 watts @ 4 ohms, for example. When the resistance is 4 ohms, this amp will produce 100 watts. If that resistance changes, the amp will produce a different amount of watts.

No batteries is understandable, but no adapter??? is this even worth $10 without an adapter? Much less the probable crappy sound quality…

Been waiting for a deal like this for a while…great for travel.

hmm…was listed on woot on Jun 9, 2005 with 2050 comments…neat…
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=511288

More I-pod crap? This reminds me of when digital alarm clocks became popular…clocks with radios, phones, cd-players, tape players, coffee makers.

doesnt even look like its made exclusively for the ipod, you can connect your laptop to it if you really wanted to.

These are great in the car if you want to lose your equilibrium.

I could make these for cheaper, I can whisper louder than these things.

4 out of 6 Woots were BROKEN, Im sure these will be too.

I’ve got a similar mini speaker setup (the “wings” are rounded but the speaker cones look identical), except mine can be powered through either an AC adaptor or a USB plug.

It’s a cheap little way of playing music, but cheap in a good way–the sound is decent enough for something of this quality, and it’s absolutely perfect for when you have a second computer but no speakers for it (Linux box or some such thing lying around).

If these had a USB plug, then there’d be no question that $10 + shipping is a steal. Still, two for $15 isn’t bad either. Just make sure you buy some batteries.

May have been a deal if the ac adapter was included. one 2x for Tuesday I am forced to pass on for numerous reasons.

I saw it can be powered by USB, does it have USB cables?

Most laptops have at least 3 watt speakers made by a REAL brand. So unless your laptop was made by cavemen, you wouldnt need these.

100% Compatible With All Ipods, Ipod Minis, MP3 Players, MP3 Cell Phones, CD Players, Laptops, & Computers

2 of these for 10 bucks? I went for it…i’ll throw them both out if I try one and it is that terrible.

Then again…I’M RICH ■■■■■!

awesome deal i have one works great with my sony mp3 and portable dvd player small and great sound