Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack

These look pretty weak. splurge and spend 10 bucks more on a decent set of speakers.

got these from someplace else for like double the price…VERY NICE speakers!

RMS rating anyone ?

whoa, i have never seen any speakers with a frequency responce that small.

Read the part of the description that says

Powered by 4 AAA Batteries (not included)

AC Adapter plug interface (AC Adapter not included)

I made the mistake of using one of these on a road trip, in a pinch. Very tinny.

I remember paying $20 for these… but even at $7, they are still junk. If you really need something to hear noise (I would not call it music) from a portable mp3 player - it’s about as inexpensive as you can get - but they still suck for adults. If you have kids that want something to hear noise from cheap players - they will work.

Has anyone been able to buy these? I have one set, they’re dang good for what they are.

whatever happened to woot selling multi-speaker systems?

I could use one.
Or a bluetooth mouse…

I know several people with these units. And while there is NO bass (the subwoofer is literally there for looks) the unit can get decently loud. Enough so, that it can fill a classroom (recent theology student used one for his project)

Negative! I have to buy batteries too! sorry Woot! I guess today is not the day that i buy my first!
Night

When even Woot doesn’t want you to buy the product, you know to steer clear.

The Phillips ShoqBox from a few months ago makes for far better portable speakers than folding models like this. Still, if you missed out, these are better than nothing and a great price for portable speakers.

cant beat the price. how loud do these things get?

At first I thought it was an electronic portable toilet. Then I noticed it was a pair of tiny speakers. Totally less amazing.

Manufacturer Site and Specs