Zenaida Cellars Fire Sign Red Wine - 3 Pack
$69.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 1 Fire Sign Estate Cuvee 2006
CT link above

Winery website

SOB waited too long on the last woot

Seems like it got an early hook.

Ok, is this good? My really good friend is after a girl named zenaida, so I’m tempted on principle

Congrats! You just saved $100

Bring on the cheap wine!

Need a to sell some of that 10$ / bottle wine next…

doesnt look like they offer this on their winery website… maybe it is something special given the cuvee label. I took the plunge.

If Zenaida enjoys good wine, she will love it! It’s a kind gesture and Christmas is coming… Two for you, one for her. It is a Paso Robles wine but with less emphasis on over ripe fruit. It has more of a stone fruit character and the new French oak used here, lends a nice toasty Fall spice component.

This is their most expensive bottle and at about a 35% discount before shipping.

This is the last vintage in cork as well for those of you traditionalists. Screw caps from here on out for the Fire Sign.

It’s good, I made made it with love, so this sounds like a love story in the making. Give your girl a bottle with her name on it, take her away to a romantic getaway at her nameske winery and then get married among st the vines-totally bichin.

This wine is a big hit in the tasting room, we use all estate Cab, Syrah and Zin and age it in all new french oak for about two years. The girl your friend is chasing definitely won’t be dissapointed.

2007 fire sign is $37/bottle +s&h

Seems like we have a couple of winery reps on-line, hopefully to answer those with inquiring minds.
Could find no info on any of your wines on your site, did I just miss them?
Given (reliable?)CT ratings in the 90’s this seems like it could be tasty, even at the $25 price point for a blend.

Can you help us out with some additional details, aging and such? Cellar aging that is.

…all… Coincidentally had a taste of this last night. Bordeaux meets Rhone with a touch of Zin. Subtle complexity. Needs to be decanted for a bit, but worth waiting for.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have. This wine is made up of all estate grapes that come from our 22 acres off the 46 West in Paso Robles. To enhance the flavors of such big varietals as Cab, Syrah, and Zin we use all new french oak for this wine. It has flavors of black cherry, pomegranate, blackberry, and toasted vanilla. As far as aging goes, it is a Paso Robles wine and it’s big bold flavors are what make it so incredible. In my opinion this wine can still lay down for another 4 years, however after you have one bottle I don’t think it will last that long in your cellar.

I think out of all the wines I make, this one has the most aging potential. Aged 20 months in 100% new fine grain French oak, plus being primarily Cab and Syrah, there is no lack of tannin, the wine has grip, but also tempered with fruit coming from the Zin. The pH of the wines are usually on the low side for warm clime fruit making it a great candidate for aging as well.

I think out of all the wines I make, this one has the most aging potential. Aged 20 months in 100% new fine grain French oak, plus being primarily Cab and Syrah, there is no lack of tannin, the wine has grip, but also tempered with fruit coming from the Zin. The pH of the wines are usually on the low side for warm clime fruit making it a great candidate for aging as well.