Zenaida Cellars Fire Sign Red Wine - 3 Pack

Will you ship to Maryland any time soon? I would love, LOVE to try this. I popped into a local shop today to get a feel for what I could get here and your label doesn’t sound familiar. So I’m not sure I will find it around here to try.

Can’t wait to try it! Love big, bold Paso wines. Looking forward to trying this.

i hope it doesn’t end on this!!!

the woot monkeys are out so this will probably be the last of it. wonder what will go up at mn tonight.
i spent some time wondering if i should try this. then, if i should be in for one or two. the little lady is going to kill me for sure.

When you say the PH is on the low side,what would the numbers be ??? Us Wine Woot Geeks like to know to help us decide if we should buy.

60% left at 10:37 is kinda a little bit early dont ya think? I’ve got this weird feeling…

Im right there with you. My GF gives me her .02 every time she sees those lights spinning!

The monkey is up, this is the end, my only friend, the end.

Monkeys scattered on dawn’s highway, bleeding…

Last wooter to woot: Monkey

LMAO

Don’t be so pessimistic! the lights are still on!

True that and I’ve seen the monkeys come up before without signaling the end but I’ve never seen them do the B O C on anything but the last day.

pH’s in warm climes tend to creep into the 3.7-4.0 range in very general terms. We are located on the western edge of Paso, closer to the coastal mountains and the ocean and therefore about 10-15 degrees cooler on average to the rest of the valley. Our pH’s are in the 3.4-3.7 range depending on varietals at harvest.

Yeah - it looks like this is just winding down toward a midnight end of the woot-off and into a normal Thursday non-wine offering.

Zenaida is one of my favorite Paso wineries, and having had this vintage I can vouch for its excellence. Glad this showed up since I was wishing I had bought more of it.

I received my order of this wine today. I am really looking forward to tasting it but want it to relax a little and recover from the arduous trip across country.

Unfortunately some of the other wine from the woot off I was looking forward to trying was unable to complete the journey to my house.