Zike Bikes

Just the opposite of slow they are fast. Start off in low gear and work you way up. I am 52 years old and a little over 200lbs. Well built, I have no problems riding at all. You don’t have to pump like a made man to get moving.
One thing, the Zike website mentions several times to inflate the tires to 45lbs. Manual and tire says 35lbs. Emailed support and they said do the 35lbs.

Thanks for the tip.

How tall are you? Did you need to add in the handle bar attachment?

Thanks for the psi clarification! I have ordered one in large part because it seems to work the same muscles as skiing. While the balance is certainly going to be different than on skis, keeping my ability to balance and keep legs strong in summer/fall can’t hurt!
Any other hints?

Any likelihood of these being sent out soon? My order has said “Preparing for Shipment” for days.

We may just be waiting on tracking from our vendor, hopefully we get that info soon- but please feel free to check in with CS, you can catch them using the support tab towards the top of the page. Hopefully they’ll know more.

If anyone is still checking in here… I got mine on Wed (7 days after ordering). Assembling was very easy; inflate tires to 35 psi; when assembling put in handlebar raiser ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FGYKWS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ); I am 5’8 and the 3" gained from the extender is fine but surprisingly seems not that big a difference; dark blue is a nice, dignified color; you have to be moving to be balanced (just like a bike); maneuverability is a lot like a bike - not ‘tricksy’ like a skateboard.

Winter is still in full plume around here so I just took it around the block. Here is the marketing tag that should be used:

Standing Bike

Like a standing desk this is more physical work than sitting, and that is it’s selling point.

My light blue one was to be delivered today, but I wasn’t home. It will be delivered tomorrow.

Any update on getting the Lime Green one in stock, again?