Zike Saber Hybrid Bike (Multiple Colors)

if you Log into woot through your amazon account , you will have a leg to stand in if you have a problem, woot customer service is non existent . its part of their game . I had luck once with them , i never tried again when i had issues .

I am Totally going to buy this Rad product… Zike!

Good luck trying to get a rebate from an earlier purchase…Tried it once myself and hell about froze over. No response…

Now, this sounds like the woot I have dealt with…purchase wisely…

Wow. Reading these comments makes me scared of what I am in store for!! I purchased one on Saturday and hope I have not made a mistake. Has anyone had a good Woot customer experience?

Fantastic deal! Arrived 5 days after ordering. Put together in a couple of hours and was riding by this afternoon. Absolutely delighted with the product and service from woot! Awesome.

I had some quality control issues with mine and upon contacting Zike, discovered that the units being sold by Woot are NOT authorized Zike products. They are being made by a different manufacturer using the Zike name and are of a lesser quality (thus the quality control issues). They said Zike has been in communication with Woot letting them know these are not authorized Zikes, yet for some reason they’re still being sold on here. I’m upset with Woot right now, as I have come to rely on Woot for quality products as great prices… not gray market products advertised as genuine Zikes. :frowning: Disappointed.

These are indeed authentic Zike bikes, we bought them from a third party seller, but they are very much Zike. We’d be happy to help you, whatever you need! I’m hoping to have CS reach out to you, but you can also contact them by using our support form here.

Thank you for getting back to me. I sent a support ticket to Woot and hope you’ll be able to help me. However, I’m not sure why the company Zike is telling us a different story. I spoke with Nate at Zike, who I think was the owner, and he was adamant that these were not authorized Zikes and they’ve been receiving numerous quality control complaints from Woot customers because of these being inferior units. Confused

These definitely are Zikes fo’ sho’, I’ve been told. I’m sorry that there’s been a communications lapse between the all of us. Hopefully we can get things fixed up.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to Woot getting back to me regarding my support ticket.

It’s been almost a week since I submitted my support ticket, but I have not received a reply yet from Woot.

I’m very sorry, I’m checking back in.