ZinZig Wine Tasting & Trivia Board Game

I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t heard a peep and it’s been 11 days.

Mine hasn’t shipped either. Hope it arrives for Christmas.

things are in motion and will arrive in time for Christmas.

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/Lordofwar918/burns-excellent.gif#burns%20excellent

Is there any reason why mine has not been shipped yet? I wanted to give it as a Xmas gift by the end of the week…

Sorry for the extended delay on this order, the tracking number should hopefully update very soon.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they get these shipped out.

Mine is updated thank you.

So MotherShip now has these @ $35, with a list of !!$228!!.
Who ya kidding here.

WD, still a good deal, even with prime shipping.
Thanks.

Very disappointed in the shipping on these. I understand that I purchased this from “wine.woot” but it’s not actually wine and not shipping from a winery. Any person would reasonably expect a standard woot shipping time on this.

Ordered on 12/5 for a party on 12/22 and tracking says this won’t arrive until 12/23.

Note to self: do NOT order from wine.woot again.

EDIT: just ordered from Amazon so that I can have this for the party. Someone tell me what I need to do to return this when it arrives for a refund.

Some gift woot!.. My tracking says it won’t be here until the 27!

Well there is one day left before I call lies! My tracking information isn’t looking too good.

Purchased this as a gift back in December and just heard from the person I gave it to that there were no instructions supplied. Has anyone else had this problem?