Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable

1 Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable

$1.99 + $5 shipping

condition: New

Kind: HDMI to HDMI FS-HD6, DVI to HDMI FS-HI6

pricing for future reference

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable
$1.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable
Kind: HDMI to HDMI FS-HD6, DVI to HDMI FS-HI6

how good is this brand?

Price comparator post ! - Manually optimized searches for relevant results

New Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable, for $1.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable

To access the price comparator links, click here
Single-click comparison for this item

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Anyway to get one of each type without paying for shipping twice?

I love my DVI to HDMI cable! You can connect a computer to your HD television and it looks great!

just ordered 2 hdmi cables for 9$…can’t go wrong with that :slight_smile:

Any way of knowing whether this is stranded copper or solid?

is this the right kind of connecter to connect a hdtv to say a ps3 or other bluray player?

hey…for anyone that know…what exactly are these?
i have a 720p HDTV…are these the cables that can connect my laptop to my TV and use the TV as the monitor or is that something else?
thanks

Yes, if you pick “I want 2” or I want 3" you can choose how many of each that you want (up to three total). Nice price indeed.

Yes. Select both when you hit the buy button. Shipping is combined.

in for 3

2 HDMI -> HDMI
1 HDMI -> DVI

can’t go wrong :smiley:

yes, just choose two and it will offer a choice for each of your two.
what kind do you want for the first and then what kind do you want for the second, etc.

yea, flat 5 dollar shipping, doesnt change

Just bought an HDTV so I’m in for 2 HDMI to HDMI and 1 DVI to HDMI. Great deal!

I have been meaning to get a dvi to hdmi cable so i grabbed 2, also grabbed an extra hdmi to hdmi to add to my pile.

All for 10 bucks… great deal… (10.97) shipped.

These wont last long… they will be sold out by tomorrow morning.

Yes, assuming your laptop has either a DVI or HDMI output. These are the High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) cables which allow you to connect things like blu-ray players, PS3s, HD-DVD players, HD cable and satellite boxes, and computers to your television. They are also very handy for those who own a receiver capable of HDMI switching for jumpers between your HD sources and your receiver, (as these are typically $25 plus at most brick and mortar retailers). I use one of the DVI to HDMI cables to connect from my computer to my 42" LCD television and I have been extremely happy with the results.

Needed one of these (HDMI-DVI) to connect my 360 to my monitor about a month ago, and got 1 for $5 and some change from Amazon (shipped). This deal is only better when getting three, and only barely.