Ziova Flexstream 6 foot HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable

Any way to get these 4 weeks ago? I needed one then.

Got 3 straight, at this price there’s no need to think! (2 HDMI->HDMI, 1 DVI->HDMI)

I don’t know if this brand is good or not, but one of the added benefit of HDMI over analog wiring is that digital signals are less sensitive to bad cable quality than analog signals.
So even if these cables are bad (and I don’t say they are), they should still work well.
Again… there’s no need to think. Buy it. :slight_smile:

In for 3. Woot is going to be the death of my savings account.

Hmmmm, no thanks. Rather buy my monster cables for 99 bucks a peice at best buy… Bwahahahaha!!

I’ve been meaning to get a DVI to HDMI and a couple of HDMI cables for some time now, but I’ve been too lazy and the prices weren’t right. This is a perfect deal! In for 3.

Thanks woot!

In for 2 hdmi and one dvi. My monitor has hdmi and my graphics card has dvi so why not.

i’m going to guess/hope that this is dvi-d not dvi-a. in for 2 dvi-hdmi and one hdmi-hdmi

Oh I am so in. One HDMI to DVI for my new monitor to my computer and one HDMI to HDMI for my dad’s dvd player. Such a good deal.

How many times must I say…

You Don’t Mess With The Monoprice

That is all

In for 2:

1 HDMI-HDMI
1 HDMI-DVI

Can’t go wrong, my Plasma TV will be here in a couple weeks so I should be set! Thank you Sellout.Woot!

Obviously you havent said it more than twice…

They are $29 each here Digital Connection

Company appears to be Australian.

In for 3 (2 HDMI & 1 DVI), pretty much a no brainer if you even think you might need one.

Just got 2 HDMI and 1 HDMI to DVI. They make great stocking stuffers. People are so shocked that you dont have to spend $120 at worstbuy to hook up their tv.

ditto!
I do love that “Monster” makes $60+ HDMI cables - because nothing carries ones and zeros better than a $50 cable. Oh wait - pretty much anything will…
Actually, what’s better is the “”“videophiles”“” that claim to be able to see a difference…

alright…this might sound really dumb…but how do i know if i have HDMI or DVI output on my laptop…i have the dell latitude D820…thanks and sorry for sounding like an idiot ><

In for 2 hdmi - hdmi

is there such thing as an HDMI to HDMI cable that is not compliant with the latest standard? If so, is this cable compliant?
I want at least 1.3 for TRUE HD sound, etc.

I just don’t know anything about HDMI and I know that everyone else does so I figured this is the best place to ask. Could this go from my wife’s Mac Mini DVI to her LCD monitor input running at 1680x1050? This would allow her to skip the KVM and use the VGA input of the monitor for her work laptop occasionally. You can change inputs via the onscreen menu. Would the DVI look worse than the MacMini>DVI-VGA adapter>LCD?
My fate is in your hands, wooters.
Thanks in advance.

In for three. I can stick them in my cable box for whenever I get a HDTV television. This is better than at the stores around here, and I can use a cheap spare anyways.

I, personally, spent next to nothing on my HDMI cables at http://www.monoprice.com/

I think it was a total of 7 or 8 dollars shipped for three of them.

Here’s a couple that are on sale right now. A 1.5 footer and a 6 footer.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=4742&seq=1&format=2

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024007&p_id=4741&seq=1&format=2