Pair the four included door/window sensors with Pivot Cloud

Blockquote
In the box:
1 × 1080p HD Wireless Camera
1 x Power Supply
1 × Quick Guide

So sensors or no?

Nope. No sensors. Just the camera.

Sorry for the confusion. No sensors this time.

write-up states " With 4 included door/window sensors " and then it refers one over to WOOT?

Well crap. We’ll let Woot CS know that the sensors are not included.

Well, since I purchased one of these, how do I cancel it since it doesn’t come with everything listed in the listing?

Is a cloud subscription mandatory for this?

If someone asks a question, they are probably logged on and considering purchasing the item, so a quick response might be helpful. If this product requires a mandatory cloud subscription, it isn’t such a great deal fro me. But, if I can use it “stand alone” I’d probably buy it.

Hi there. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Hello. I’m lucky that my bosses don’t expect me to work 24/7 and give me time off. You asked your question well after business hours so it’s not always possible to get answers that late - from me or from our vendors, if needed.

However, per the features:

Cloud Recording Plans

Optional 7 and 30 day cloud recording plans allow you to save 24/7 footage and view it from anywhere at any time. All users are eligible for a 12-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Cloud Service requires no subscription and no credit card credentials. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.