Zober Non-Slip Velvet Hangers

Zober Non-Slip Velvet Hangers

I’m actually interested in these, but the page isn’t showing me anything except the first pic?? None of the other links are working.

I think the page is broken or the item is already sold out :thinking:

Checking to see why these can’t be put in the cart.

Update: only desktop is affected. You can order from the app or mobile site (browser on your phone). Developers looking into the issue with desktop.

Update 2: it’s fixed. Buy ALL the hangers, pls.

I don’t like the new style “velvet” hangers. They are just as thin as regular plastic hangers but have the added feature of being hard to hang things on.

But, you know, I have to give credit to Woot for using plus-sized models. It’s about time retailers started being real about things.

1 Like

I bought these hangers the last time they woot had them and I would not recommend.
They were packaged in boxes too small so some came with the heads broken off also they are very flimsy. A total waste of money

1 Like

these are great for long term storage, switching between your summer clothes and winter clothes otherwise I wouldn’t waste your time with them, like pointed out already very hard to get things on or off them. I have 50+ I bought for 90% off at Kohl’s 3 years ago sitting on the pipes in the basement…