Zombeer

Can somebody link me to the Mai Tai shirt? Thanks in advance!

soooo. in a derby…alcohol is almost never ok. But a daily is cool? what gives?

cool shirt, and I’m still getting one…but seriously. that’s a bit f’ed in the a.

The “no beer” rule can only be found in derbies. Same can’t be said for dailies. Also, dailies have included more than 6 colors, glow in the dark, and poor text choices L O L

Green shirt overload!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Death_Drinks_A_Mai_TaiskrDetail.jpg

Ok so i just went in for one, then remembered someone who would enjoy this and went to order one for her, is there any way to do that after getting the first one?

Thats odd that it would only apply to dailies. Oh well, grats on the print.

Thank you Jaden, that shirt is awesome! Too bad it’s sold out!

cheers

I love Surly and would never have expected it to be mentioned here.

/lives in the como neighborhood, buys surly when he can afford it

check the shirt trade threads… there are a few floating around there.

Zombie lovers have swung. I hit the tempting button sans hesitation.

The intent, I have come to believe, is to minimize the carp we normally see when someone wants to make a ‘beer’ shirt or even poop, drugs, or phallic/boob references. It’s to keep the junk out of the derby and show some unique perspective. If it’s been done well (despite the derby rules) consider mailing in the design as a daily like these people have. You’ll know right away if it’s made the cut or not.

You’ll probably have to order another shirt for $15 after midnight tomorrow.

You can try contacting service@woot.com to see if they’ll do something for you, but I make no promises they will do anything.

Don’t drink beer, not particularly pro-Zombie, but damn it, I love horror movies, so, in for one.

Ha, in for one. Love a good beer, especially pale ale and IPA’s :slight_smile:

I thought brains pair better with white wine.

Who knew?

hmm i cant remember if my brother wears xl or l… o well when in doubt go xl! lol they can always shrink a lil lol… i am in for 3 me thinks

Too early to buy my halloween T-shirt

Uptown here. I can’t afford it, but I still buy it! I also can’t afford Duvel, Delirium Tremens, Maredsous, or even Rogue… but I still buy those for some maddening reason. What I can afford is Premo. Sweet delicious college beer.

Now here’s a tempting shirt!