Zombies Chase Me

Try, try again.

Hate to break it to you, but he/she is speaking for me as well. I’m looking forward to the whole zombie fad being over.

I feel like this shirt (or one similar) could be found at your local Walmart for about 10 bucks less. Not trying to be a troll, I just expect more from woot.

So many amazing, clever, creative designs on woot, and this thing won?

OMG another Dresden fan! Awesome, and yes one of my favorite scenes where hes running with his brother on the beach

Agreed. This has to rank up there with the worst woot shirts ever.

I 100% agree. There hasn’t been a shirt on here I’ve contemplated in years. What happened to the witty shirts…or even just the shirts with a really well done, non-joke design. It’d be one thing if these new shirts were funny, but they’re just played references. Heck, even if they were cleaver references, but it’s like “Hey guys we all like zombies ahahahah.” Ugh.

I would also like to see more references to cleavers.

Exactly why I bought the shirt

^^^^^^ Quality Post! I thought exactly the same thing when I saw the shirt. And I like the shirt, but it’s be a 7.99 job at walmart for me to buy it. For $12 I expect a little more thought.

Does this come in a technical fabric?

I clicked through to the specs and comments just hoping there would be a surprise “hey, it’s dryweave!” post. I’m also not wild about black. I love black, but not for running in the heat.

In cotton, this is a kind of boring shirt. If it were in dryweave, an actual running shirt, it becomes a hilarious and ironic statement, because you’re actually running in it (and, presumably, being chased by zombies).

Sorry, no. The fabric is listed on the features tab.

If you only ever run to avoid zombies, then the zombies will catch you.

Agreed on the poor quality of shirt designs. Please add more artistic designs that I can wear and still look like an adult.

Like this one: Cranes Nouveau

Or this one: Eyedropper Tool

Judging from most of the comments, it’s probably just me, but this whole “Zombie attack” meme is getting really, really old and I’d love to see it just go away.

The only thing missing from this shirt is Super Mario dressed as a Ninja while eating Bacon.

I cannot wait as well.

I’ve been begging for cats and Dr Who to go away but it never happens

my only real issue with this shirt is that it’s a great shirt to wear to the gym. Lacking a gym membership at this time, buying this shirt would NOT cost $12, but in fact $12 + $35/month + and one-time initiation fee of $100.

that’s a really expensive shirt. I don’t spend that much on shoes, even.

amazing tee! congrats fishbiscuit5!