ZTech Dual Lightning Port Adapter - Your Choice Color

ZTech Dual Lightning Port Adapter - Your Choice Color

I got a few of the “rounded” version of these from Woot a few weeks ago (same manufacturer).
https://electronics.woot.com/offers/ztech-pill-dual-lightning-port-adapter

They have all broken. The tab that plugs into the phone has pulled out of the unit. The portion of the body that the tab is attached to is flexible rubber/plastic and allows the tab to bend and pry itself out under fairly routine (not abusive) handling.

In for 2. If they’ve switched to rigid plastic (ABS) for this version that would be an improvement.

Anyone know if this will work if the phone is in a case? Hard to tell from the pics, but looks like there is a small gap. My case is probably 2-3mm think around the charging port.

Apparently the casing is made of ABS as per the description, but :man_shrugging:

The examples they show seem to have phones not in cases. That lightning connector is pretty short, IMO.

does not work for me - got 2 because it seemed like a good idea. plug in power works but connecting the headphones does nothing. the headphones are never recognized. tried different pairs… the phone never sends sound that way. tried both units purchased, neither one worked. disappointed.

Pretty useless piece of plastic - set me back a couple 10 bucks.

I would not buy again -

I’m very sorry! Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I bought 2 and was disappointed that they do not work. The power side worked fine however when I tried various earbuds and headphones I received a message about “unapproved accessory” and nothing worked.

I contacted Woot! Customer Service and got a full refund and was told to throw the thing away. Awesome Customer service is just one of the reasons I love buying from Woot!.

I bought this adapter, and it won’t even fit my iphone XR port. I would not recommend it to anyone. Really bad design.