Zvue Spirit 1GB MP3 Player with Preloaded Music

Has some good music…

Freebird…

Hmm that’s a pretty nify USB charger. Wonder if I can charge my other USB devices that don’t use a standard USB miniplug cable with that thing… IE… my Sansa E260

If you need a USB charger for a phone this would be a good deal

I got 1

built in speaker

can I just have the preloaded music? it may be crap but it’s better then the player.

that thing is so ugly i almost threw up when i saw it

I’ve gotten other woots before with these charges and they work with any USB powered device - worth it for that alone! (I actually needed another plug in usb charger for my luggage). And since just today I was complaining that I need a small little mp3 player for dull meetings…why the heck not.

the white cover incase your like Obama and dont salute the flag but then you will have to remove music to

The beautiful thing is that Bachman Turner Overdrive is a Canadian group. The marketers couldn’t be bothered to get their facts right.

Still, not a bad price for a MP3 player - but I have a much better one already. And if you need a MP3 player and want some of these songs, I guess it could be a bargain.

actually. the accessories with the player are pretty awesome I may buy it just for the cord and charger

These seem like quick and cheap stocking stuffers especially if you decide to buy three.

If you want to read up on what others have said about this product:
Buy.com
Amazon.com

I saw this and thought for sure we were having a sellwootoutoff; ya know,

How can you have a total woot-off killer like this with no woot-off? And I watched my computer 16 minutes for this?!

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking! It costs more than twice this for a USB wall charger normally, plus you get a 1GB flash drive (I would never use this to play music… Ever).

that line up of songs smells worse than if a sumo wrestler took a dump on a burning tire.

I am so disappointed! I just knew for sure there was going to be a 4 or 8 GB SANSA offered today. I even stayed up hoping to snag another 1 or 3 for gifts. I guess just because it has happened that way in the past doesn’t mean it will happen that way in the future. I wouldn’t waste money on this, besides I already have Freebird.

Amazon reviews are positive…

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B0019K2968/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

What the heck… In for 3 stocking stuffers!

Bill

chant.

USA!..USA!..USA!..

Will this work with my mac…in Russia?

I don’t have any use for it now, but I may as well get it while it’s cheap. i’m in for one or two. what the hell. and a

I think you’ll be too embarised to even use that as a flash drive :stuck_out_tongue:

i expected better comments and flames than this.

you guys PALE in comparison to shirt wooters.

where are the people who’s 37 uncles died in WWII so that we can play freedom music?
where are the communist leftists who think any patriotic display is starting a useless war?

you people have no moxy