Zyxel 802.11G PCI Card 2-Pack

Froogle: $22.99

Who doesn’t have one a wireless card (that wants one) all ready anyways?

FIRST!

“Best of all, the ZyXEL 802.11G PCI Cards are cheap, and you can surely appreciate that now that you are looking over your bank statement and figuring out that the cute eighteen year old somehow drank two hundred dollars in cocktails without ever once giving up her phone number.”

Priceless.

I am almost considering buying one just for that line.

OK - someone tell me five things wrong with these other 1)than they look AWFULLY thick and 2)it isn’t as if there are a lot of card slots in your typical consumer machine these days…

PCI? What is PCI?!?!?!?!

</sarcasm>

Can it do AES encryption? It says WPA2 - which can use tkip or aes… anyone?

Here is the datasheet for the G-302 v3

http://www.zyxel.com/DownloadLibary_ShortName/G-120/datasheet/G-120_3.pdf

Woot sez: “Data rate up to 54Mbps, 5x faster then 802.11b”

Sorry, but after extensive Hooked on Phonics training, Woot should have said “than.”

I will now go to sleep.

I’m only interested in one thing… Does it run well under Linux?

Neat-o.

I don’t really have a use for one, dunno what on earth I’d do with two…?

Any suggestions?

802.11a
802.11b
802.11g
Pre-N
N-Current Standard

Lagging behind a bit there Woot. Good Woot though for those who still run a/b/g technology. Never heard of Zyxel

yxel 802.11G PCI Card 2-Pack
$19.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
2 Zyxel 802.11G PCI Card – G302

Oh - also, woot! was selling “g” USB dongles a while back for about $15 a pop which makes this look like Not A Good Deal.

This is a decent deal. TG no rebates to file… I buy almost all 2 for Tuesdays, However thanks to woot I still have an extra 4 USB 802.11G netgear adapters.

(Advertisement removed)

Have a healthy and happy new yr to all and their families.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UGH!
This would be ok for a woot off, but as a one day deal. Come on. If your computer was built pre-2000, maybe.

A wasted night. Back to work tomorrow and I stayed up for this crap. Oh well, so far 2007 SUCKS!

Your 0 for 2 woot! Don’t do a A-Rod!

EBAY .99 AUCTION. 1 CARD SOLD FOR 5.00

on ebay for .99 cents

ndiswrapper, f00.

CompUSA $25

with Reviews

Newegg $28 with Reviews

and

Official Data PDF file (fixed)

Try to reach intelligent life beyond our galaxy? Okay that was my crappy attempt at humor for the night.