Zyxel M-202 USB 2.0 Mimo Wireless Network Adapter

first off… this is possibly the 4th worst woot of the century… secondly… useful linkage is all over this… thirdly… i’m frickin tired today… and C… coleslaw is seriously my least favorite side at KFC… by far… and five… i never get love from quality-post dude anymore… whimper… what’d i do wrong?.. i wuv you quality-post dude/girlie… promise.

Are MIMO devices compatible with the new N standard?

No ethernet hook up?

will this work for a mac…i have a spare imac and i do not want to pay a butt load of money for the airport, so would this be good enough

I’m using one right now! Not bad, not a bad price. I would buy one again. And no it does not work with Tivo and if you have to ask about if it works with you Mac you can’t figure out how to use it even if it will…

Dan

I bought their MIMO router and the PCMCIA card. The signal strength is worse than typical intel built in WIFI on IBM thinkpad.

There is no N standard…yet, so nothing can be officially compatible with it.

is this mac compatiable
?

what does this even do? I have a netgear rangemax router with MIMO, but I don’t get what this has to do with it???

i read over this item but i still do not know what it is. is it a wireless router?

That’s a hilarious Description. Nice. Too bad I don’t need this, MIMO and all.

The KFC coleslaw used to be pretty good. I think they changed the recipe or something around 20 years back.

Uhh… A nice PCI wireless adaptor costs less retail at Newegg… If this had been cheap, I’d have been all over it…

Zyxel M-202 USB 2.0 Mimo Wireless Network Adapter
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Zyxel M-202 USB 2.0 Mimo Wireless Network Adapter

Fillin’ in for UpLateAnyWay (My Dad)

He’s Asleep

Will this work with my linux?

Dangit! I need a new modem/router and was hoping this was one… sigh I’ll just have to keep waiting.

Bah!!! Already have WiFi!!! I stayed up for this?

nope.

I’ve looked everywhere… is this just an access point???