RCA 3.2Cu IGLOO Mini Refrigerator

RCA 3.2Cu IGLOO Mini Refrigerator

There appears to be two different refrigerators pictured here. The 5th pic down with the food in it, is a fridge with a grill-type freezer door and you can see that the max cans it can hold is 6.

If you scroll down to the 8th and 9th pictures of the empty unit, it looks to be a much taller model, the freezer has a solid door and the interior is a lot more spacious.

3 Likes

Yeah, what’s up with that. Which one is it?

1 Like

Would this still have the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty?

2 Likes

I guess it’s the one in the fifth…since the others of the empty unit are no longer there. At least, not in the pictures that I can see (desktop browser). Kind of annoying that the listing was “fixed” without anyone pointing it out in a reply to your comment.

2 Likes

Looks like the other pictures of the unit open but empty are gone. Mobile app as well as desktop.

Alrighty, photos should be good now. Thanks for the call out.

2 Likes

I have a similar frig for my home office. It has to be manually defrosted, so when I saw this one with auto defrost, I ordered it.
Today I set it up & when looking at the manual it walks you through the steps to manually defrost it!!!
What the heck is going on?

Hi there - so sorry to hear about the defrost issue. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.