Sagebrush Whole Bean Coffee Bundle, 2lbs

Sagebrush Whole Bean Coffee Bundle, 2lbs

I’ll be honest, I’ve ordered this in the past. I got the Tanzania and Colombia blends. I was unimpressed with the roast. While not necessarily a bad coffee, you can get much better stuff at a similar or better value. I’m partial to Chestbrew’s Moonbear and Wink’s All-nighter. I found the beans from sagebrush to be lacking a certain robust quality and the finish on the beans was slightly offputting.

If you’re looking to explore, by all means try this deal. Just understand that it will be purely an experiment and not an altogether satisfying one.

And the roast date is, …?

Ordered this last time, and it’s pretty solid for the woot price but not for the listed retail price.
(I’m a coffee nerd and my sweet spot is usually locally roasted coffees that are $15-20 for a 12oz bag, while this is $15/lb.)
As the only coffee drinker in my house, I don’t go through enough to justify 2 lbs at once so I’ll pass on this one, but I’d recommend it if you generally drink whatever’s available at your local supermarket and want to try a higher quality option.

Pack it up airtight and freeze it if you won’t drink it in a week or two, just don’t repeatedly freeze/thaw coffee. Freeze it once, then pull it out and use it all.

1 Like

“Our coffee orders are roasted the day before the order is shipped.”

WOOT, why are you charging more than the retailer for the cost of these beans? The website to which the product is from is charging only $16.71 + $5 shiping.

Those are unroasted green beans, not the roasted beans.

This is what Woot is offering:
https://www.sagebrushcoffee.com/collections/all-coffee-varieties/products/bold-gold-starter-combo-pack?lshst=collection