Patriot Pantry 1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can

Patriot Pantry 1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can

This company is known for poor sealing of the products. I would not count on these for an emergency situation.

I was not aware of this. I’ll have to check some of mine out. What should I look for?

anyone know the shelf-life?

BS , lets see a bunch of links to that information. I have used this company since 2012 and never had an issue.

stv6669

8h

This company is known for poor sealing of the products. I would not count on these for an emergency situation.

2 Likes

If you had read under Feature tab it shows fresh for up to 25 years

1 Like

I have to agree. I have a few cases of their products and after inspecting them upon arrival and ever 6 months, I’ve yet to find any packages that are leaking. I keep 6 months worth of product off site and 6 months the same at home (along with many other brands). Not one package was bad. But that shouldn’t discount this persons experience. however, I did a search and didn’t find anything in the 2 or 3 pages i scanned that indicated a leak problem.

1 Like

Hmm…for the price it’s worth a look, and if I’ve any doubts we’ll just eat everything! This winter could be weird anyway, so I am grabbing deals like this left and right!

1 Like

Is this only for patriots? Can someone please verify. If not what makes one a true patriot? Asking for a friend.

Shoot

I had mice in my basement a few weeks ago

they never even found the stuff to tear into it or could smell it

Basics:

Contains 1 package of each item, 7 packages total.

Pros:

No broken packages as many people mention, but mine reeks of “Maple”, likely from the maple oatmeal.

Handy case for storage

Cons:

Ethiopian serving sizes (unless this is condensed super food). The 10 “servings” bag of rice is enough for a 1 person meal (assuming all you want is rice). Figure about $4 and change per bag/item ($30 sale) and considering it is less than the average “just add water” competition meals, not a horrible deal, but not going to win any awards. Just don’t pay the full insane $79 price

Cant mix hot water in bag, need pot.