Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K/HDR/HD Streaming Player - 2pk

Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K/HDR/HD Streaming Player - 2pk

They are different. apple to oranges… Here is what woot is selling…

1 Like

Do these have the DirecTV Now button shown in some pictures or the CBS All Access button shown in others? Or is it a crapshoot?

Beware the purple screen of death on 4K TVs with these sticks. Roku’s solution is to replace your HDMI cable with a high quality one. Evidently no one told tech support that their sticks aren’t supposed to use cables. Works great on my old 1080p though.

1 Like

“Oh honey, he’s teasing you, nobody has two television sets.”

3 Likes

So, we spoke with our vendor, and it turns out the answer is … drum roll … NEITHER! The remote actually has the following buttons: Netflix, Sling, Hulu, and PS Vue.

I’ve updated the pics to show the correct remote. If you already purchased and this changes your decision, please contact customer service.

Those 4 buttons should be programmable, IMHO.

1 Like

Yeah but then Roku wouldn’t get money from those companies. Sigh.

True. Funny how cord cutting was a thing to stick it to the big old corporate cable monsters… And now we have new corporate internet monsters. Probably all owned by the same 4 people… lol

Thanks! Obviously not what I was hoping for but I’m gonna buy it anyway.

the new pictures no longer show the show voice or volume buttons on side, not the mic jack but in description it says “Voice remote with TV power and volume buttons”

The specs are correct - we just couldn’t get a picture with the correct buttons that also showed the volume control. But from what our vendor told us, these remotes should still have the voice button and volume controls on the side.

This remote does not have a headphone or mike jack.

I’m assuming the “2pk” in the title means this deal comes with two full sets? I.e. two streaming sticks, two remotes, and two power cords? That seems obvious based on the price, but I didn’t see it explicitly stated anywhere in the description. Thanks.

Yes, two complete sets.

The list shown in the specs of what comes with it is for EACH Stick+

Nice quote from back to the future

For what it’s worth mine came with DirecTV NOW buttons. I see the same item is for sale again so maybe update the copy that it will be a crapshoot.

Thank you! I’ll let the electronics team know.